Interesting things you bought/got recently

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 245

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    To bad it's just not worth it for me. Though, it would be great if I could find a new snes and n64 at one of those sales xD
    I've seen video game systems at sales like that, at least 75% of the time. Although, when I go to garage sales, I look for comics, cause you never know what someone may get rid of without knowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    These garage sales you go to sound way to awesome. A ds lite for just $10,-? It's time for me to move to America~
    Haha its really not typical to find a deal that good. I went to maybe 15 sales, 10 of which didn't have anything worth while. It just takes persistence and there are some real gems. I actually just got a bunch of nes games an hour ago for a quarter each.

Dunny 2014 Updated 10/19

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

About six of these. No decent figures, my luck from Arkham Asylum appears to have died.

Got this a few months back, but damn is it interesting.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Haha its really not typical to find a deal that good. I went to maybe 15 sales, 10 of which didn't have anything worth while. It just takes persistence and there are some real gems. I actually just got a bunch of nes games an hour ago for a quarter each.
    I've been checking ebay and bought a snes from there for 35euro. It only comes with one controller though, so I have to hope that the one I still have works.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123