Inactive community?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Arrow Inactive community?

I`m just wondering why other people in this forum is always viewing but didn't respond to the threads?

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 19

Personally, I just come on to see if there are new games to play, or updates on old games that might be interesting.
    Then get back playing etc.

You'll only see me replying to posts here and there when I'm either bored, or has a few mins to spare but not enough to play anything.
    =[♠][♥][♣][♦]=

Firor's Fury Reputation: 78

If everyone is to respond in every thread they read, it will end up like mm--ite. Every other response is retarded.

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Could also be that those who have read your thread do not have a valid answer/reply and instead of wasting your/their time they just go to another topic.

Aman Reputation: 193

In every public 'community' website there will always be more lurkers than actual responses by the simple fact that not everyone wants to say something, or has something to contribute to the website/message board.

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 38

I go trough the forum everyday...I look at the topics I might have something to say and then look in if I can actuly help or just reply to see if I can get any cookie...

Mad Genius

Join the awesome browser game, that doesn't take your life
    TORN

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

The forums are visible to guests and many just browse the forums to find a good MMORPG without any interest to participate in the community, that's why the view counts gets so high.

I personally reply to many thread, but if I don't have any good suggestion, I don't post. Unless the person is REALLY demanding and persistent about people not answering him, then I usually throw out a "Such a game doesn't exist, don't waste your time."

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 90

Quote Originally Posted by WildStyle* View Post
    I go trough the forum everyday...I look at the topics I might have something to say and then look in if I can actuly help or just reply to see if I can get any cookie...
    I've mostly been just doing what this guy does. I was thinking about the RP forum, but it looks a little slow and I don't really know how I'm supposed to just randomly show up to RP with all of these people who are good at it

If you have questions or need help with something, I'll always try to figure something out. I just look for places that I can be useful. Gotta build myself a rep! ^_^

やめてください! Reputation: 296

There are currently 3082 users online. 225 members and 2857 guests

It tends to change during the day but the ratio is usually the same. About 90% of the people currently checking the forums aren't going to post, or register, or be an actual part of the community.

But I would say those 100 - 200 members that are usually online make up for a nice community.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Always been a lurker, only post when something is interesting or there is news no one has posted yet. Yes the community is nice. Also Never play with onrpg'ers, they tend to stick to a game for a few days then move on to the next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast