The longest you have ever played a mmo/PC game and why?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

wow 6 years, friends were playing it and the gae is fun when you have friends playing it with you.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Operation Flashpoint, Arm1 & 2 , still play them alot now, there awesome especially with all the mods outs there. As MMO's go then I guess it would have to be *sighs* WoW, although I stopped playing that some years ago now. Hoping GW2 will end up beating my longest played MMO

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 103

Played WoW and Maplestory since they both came out and still keep up and play every now and then for both games. Spent a good thousand or few hundred on both games for Cash Shop for maplestory and subscription fees and expansions all these years.
    Give & Take

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

World Of Warcraft ... still the only best mmo out there ... and still the only thing that keeps me interested ... Why? Because of its simpleness and sometimes intense and interesting dungeons Armors ... Monsters and bosses look awesome no matter how old the game gets ... Zones are wide and looks great and hey its 7 year old game ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

If your talking about everyday, and not just here and there.

Then mine would be Conquer Online for around 5 - 6 Years.

I just generally enjoyed the PvP there, actually took some skill at least in the first 1 - 2 years of CO it did, had lots of good friends so i stuck around.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykodlak View Post
    Bahaha, WoW is obviously the only MMO you've ever played. Change your sig.

Anyways ontopic : I second WoW. There's something about that game that never makes me get sick or bored of it. And like Lina mentioned, I'm not too good with PvP/Raids either, and that's when exploration and professions etc come in. Last time I had to unsubscribe from WoW, I literally had to force myself because it was holding me back.
    Lol? What does my signature have anything to do with WoW? WoW is the slowest piece of sht game I have ever seen.

All you do is go and 1 click a button and click again to kill the mob, it's pointless. go play a fast paced action game like C9, or RYL2, ROW and then come back and see how such a crappy game you're really playing.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    Sega Enterprises Infractions: 2many2count

I still play Pangya on/off after 7 years.

Same with PSOBB.
    sunic hudgehug

pso2 is da game

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 16

The longest time I have played a game? I wouldn't know... But the game I have played the most must be either GTA SA or in other words SA-MP or Counter Strike 1.6 whit a lot of breaks in between...I would guess it is CS, because I am playing it since I was 11 now I am 20 well over 9 Years lol those breaks give you a tough love with your skill...Started CS again few days back I suck man! Only this year that I bought it on steam lol...

P.S. I have no idea why I guess friends the VOICE chat omg I love voice chat so fun to play games with them and I guess same reason for SA-MP in ventrillo to yell at eachother while roleplaying street racers and running from cops oh yeah, those were the times... True I am still the best racer in SA... xD

Oh yea Gran Turismo aswell is the game I love a since the Multiplayer in other words GT5...I don't know I kinda like racing it's fun...
    Last edited by WildStyle*; 07-18-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Mad Genius

Join the awesome browser game, that doesn't take your life
    TORN

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 15

my first mmo was ultima online back in 1997, it was awesome and i spent way more time then i ever imagined i would, i played the osi p2p servers up to late 2003 somewhere around there, after that i have been hoping around on pservers that still have the pre Aos patches or even pre t2a, i havent played it in a while now but i still revere it as one of the best mmo's ever made

my favorite tps must be Exteel i played that game from start to the end. sadly.. playing sd gundam online just aint the same *sob*
    fps - wolfenstein : enemy territory . i think ive played this since release also i still play from time to time

and ofcourse league of legends... been playing that since open beta and il probly play it till the wolrd implodes/explodes hehe

the only p2p game i fequent is Wurm online i guess but even that one has f2p... im such a froob (almot 60 LW yay)
    Last edited by Tokeri; 07-18-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I jump around between games constantly (one day I'm hooked on Dungeon Fighter Online, the next I'm playing Maplestory, then Team Fortress 2, etc). However, I most consistently find myself back to play Maplestory the most often (probably because it's the first decent game I've played).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast