Gonna start a new RP

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Hmm, Perhaps instead of a wargame perhaps it is an espionage tool, like spying and stuff. Where real agents are controlled by the "Players," this guild of Dis'ii sounds too medieval how about "The Shades of Dis'ii" ...? No Classes, but how about specialities, like heavy weapons, Tech, infiltration. i think that is a better idea, so while every Agent has a speciality, the "players," can use different agents for different tasks. Perhaps I can be the leader of the team, while you are my second in command. I lead Squad 1, you lead squad 2. Lets say, 2-4 man/woman squads. At the start, We wait for the other "players," and then we begin training. Just some ideas.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I like teh idea, how about if Squad 1 has the experienced payers and Squad 2 has teh newbies. Also you should work on the title, dibs on character sheet!

Character Sheet

--Basic Info--
    Name: (Name in real life)
    Appearance: (Derp)
    Personality: (Derp x2)
    Biography: (Derp x3)
    --Gamer Info--
    Username: (Name in game)
    Appearance: (Without armor)
    Armor: (The three armor you drew on first page)
    Specialty: (Stuff your character is good at)
    Specialty Mastery: (Verified by how complicated your mask design is)
    Faction: (North or South Earth, I think we should have traitors)

You can add some more if ye want. In this game you will role play more in the game life but there is instances you need to role play in real life, like:

SERVER SHUTDOWN:
    'The "Shadow of Dis'ii" server has shutdown, sorry for the inconvenience. Please go back later.'
    SCHOOL:
    School is still here ye know, unless you are old enough not to attend school. Don't worry though this will only be until 12:00 NN
    JOBS:
    This is worse for teh adults this will let them go until 2:00 PM
    SLEEP AND MEALS:
    Dude. You need to sleep and eat sometime.
    MORE TO COME:
    YOU ADD MORE
    Inspiring quotes from game characters:

"My story is one of many thousands, the world will not suffer if it ends too soon"

-Ezio Auditore da Firenze

"As Vladimir would say... 'You can only die once, so make sure it's worth it'"

-Dimitri "Dima" Mayakovsky

Too complicated, we need an original RP yes, but not one that is confusing. People won't join. This isn't going to be a game, it's like a secret society, and all the people will be adults and this is their "Job." The "players," use different agents each mission, so the armor and rank of each agent is different so that doesn't matter. Some ideas.

So wait, is this how the agent selection gonna be? There will be like a row of cards and the agents name, appearance and other stuff will be there and the player will just choose? Also should we have real people going on missions with the controlled agents I mean like without a player to control him? So in my character sheet the Basic Info stays and the Gamer Info goes? Why am I asking these many questions? Why am I asking about why I am asking too many questions? Okay, okay I'll stop. Hehehe

"My story is one of many thousands, the world will not suffer if it ends too soon"

I the agents will be nameless agents that all wear similar armour and masks.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 17

It would be nice if we could at least somehow customize the agents our characters use (like the masks for example, they could work as something that can identify us). That way we can tell who is using which agent. That can really help in a battle because I'm sure all of the RP characters have their own specialities. It's hard to tell who is who if everyone just picks a random appearance.

Just a little suggestion ^^.

Oh, by the way, most RPs that are mission based pretty much die during the first mission. The problem is usually the fact that there are too many RP characters at the same point. The squads sound good but if they work on the same mission, it's still going to get confusing if the squads come into contact.

Maybe, the first mission (Tutorial mission) the 2 squads will work together but will never see each other, to lessen the confusion but still like cooperating.

Well, what about more of an inceptiony thing? The people dont know which one is them the player or the agent, because of the bond between them. They both wear the same armor and mask.Every one can pick an appearance suited to their speciality. Like the heavy weapons guy can pick an appearance with Some bandoliers and a minigun. I think we should make it one 3-5 person squad instead of two squads.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 90

This sounds hella confusing, and I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but the theme sounds really interesting

Sure you can have that, but what if. We exceed over that 3-5 player limit? Also I agree, we should customize our own mask and armor. Then in Agent Selection Screen, could you pick the same agent again and again evolving or getting used to that person?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast