Gonna start a new RP

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Manic Alchemist View Post
    I also thought of a plot, I don't know how to make it into a good one but the foundations is in here:
    "On the year (Put futuristic year here), the world was at war they were divided into two parts. The southern part of the world is a war hungry people, attacking the Northern Part of the world. The Southern Part was more on people less on tech and north was more on tech and less on people. They found out a way to protect there people using a new game, called " The Guild of Dis'ii " The game provided a realistic view of their apocalyptic world and in no time it was the most famous thing ever talked about. " You can add more stuff but that is the main thing I thinking about. I also think the classes should be - Protector, Colossus, Shadow, Jaguar, Caliber and Javelin. The classes will be explained later. The starting scene would be the start of training, it's either me or you will be the main trainer and the other one will be the assistant. I think you should be because you have nicer role playing skills than mine.
    NICE COmment

sounds cool! RP is kind of my thing, but I do like PVE and PVP as well.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 17

Well, Zoilist and Manic, how is the RP coming along? I hope you haven't given up on it ^^.

No we haven't at all Takesh! That's an insult! A manic person never gives up! Unless he's given pie... Anyways here is the new list.

List of Updates of the New RP

1. The title of the new and upcoming RP is, "The Shades of Dis'ii". It's host is Zoilist while ManicAlchemist is the co-host.

2. The character sheet has been formed:

-Agent Profile-
    Callsign: (This will be the name used by RPers unless the other characters of the RPers was told the real name or found out about it)
    Appearance: (Without armor)
    Armor Appearance: (This is how they look like with armor, this includes mask color, mask design, armor design, armor color and hood or without hood)
    Personality: (Obvious)
    Rank: (Will be identified by a shoulder pad placed on the left shoulder, white is master, grey is average and black is newbie) (Can be decided by the RPer, the first one to join except us will be a master or semi-master)
    Specialty: (This will contain their specialty and what rank they are in their specialty) (Also chosen by the RPer, first RPer to can be ranked semi-master or master)
    Augments: (Are augments like an arm replaced by a metal arm? and Yes if that is the explanation I would greatly appreciate if this was added)
    Armor Mods: (These are modifications (Like augments) made only on the armor not the body)
    Extras:

3. The Shades of Dis'ii is an organization in a third world country which in a state of global war is in the neutral side. Our first mission will be infiltrating an enemy outpost, the rest will be a secret.

4. A plot has been devised by Zoilist, though he won't tell it to ManicAlchmist.

5. Our transportation will be usually by walking, running, blending in crowds if needed and parkour on top of rooftops. Occasionally, we will be using a land hovercraft, also we will also have slender and long plane ONLY USED for dropping off at specific hidden or deserted locations. If you have any questions about any parachutes or escape pods from the plane, this is the answer: NO, we won't be using any of those stuff, our suits have built-in gliders to ensure safe landing and emergency landing if the plane was ever damaged or destroyed.
    Inspiring quotes from game characters:

"My story is one of many thousands, the world will not suffer if it ends too soon"

-Ezio Auditore da Firenze

"As Vladimir would say... 'You can only die once, so make sure it's worth it'"

-Dimitri "Dima" Mayakovsky

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Back guys, sorry had comp trouble I have tablet I am using until I get my new hard drive. Hope people haven't given up on waiting, almost ready manic, you?

I JUST FREAKING POSTED AN UPDATE LIST AND YOU ASK ME IF I'M READY?!?!?!?! Of course I am

"My story is one of many thousands, the world will not suffer if it ends too soon"

Ah, I'm glad you guys are still at it ^^. Can't wait to see once you guys manage to put it up.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Gonna let manic put it up, I will still host but I can't type on this tablet for too long

Can you at least PM me the prototype and the plot then I'll do the rest.

Remember that the intro post is your only way to get the interest of RPers (aside from blackmailing your friends etc.). The more details about the RP you can put into it, the better it will be. That way people know that you just didn't half-*** it and throw it together in 15 minutes. Especially important, at least for me, is the way the world looks like.

It happens on Earth, yes? Introduce us to what the Earth looks like in this RP. You don't have to go too far, but the more we know about the world we live in, the more we can flesh out our characters. Such things could be like companies who have risen so high that everyone knows them, any changes in countries and continents, who the world leaders are at the moment and if there are any wars being fought somewhere. Alright I think that's enough of my ranting for one day.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast