FFXIV a Realm Reborn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

The markers were originally added because players in other games often tried to stand over NPCs to hide them, making it hard for other players to find them.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Waiting for ingame vids. Would rly like to return to FF XIV.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

bored of most mmo out ther enow maybe looking for to return to this awesomely amazing game
    but gw2 is coming out maybe ill wait til gw2 come out then play for abit then see what happens =/

its either this or gw2 im sticking to, no more time for to many mmos but looking for casual this 2 is on the list of casual to me

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Skarcrow View Post
    bored of most mmo out ther enow maybe looking for to return to this awesomely amazing game
    but gw2 is coming out maybe ill wait til gw2 come out then play for abit then see what happens =/

its either this or gw2 im sticking to, no more time for to many mmos but looking for casual this 2 is on the list of casual to me
    Stick with this. When 2.0 comes out it....Brb bathroom.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 82

I'm glad that when 2.0 is released, everyone who bought the game gets another free month to play all the new content.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Theres a fine line between "hand holding" and convenience. I doubt many people would agree that the old Everquest system of "Just hand crap to an NPC and hope he gives you something back instead of keeping the item" is an adequate quest system either while some may say anything beyond that too is "hand holding".

Some things aren't "hand holding" but simply a matter of convenience. Making a game not frustrating and making a game easy are two very different things.

FF14 was just frustrating to play for me because of those little things. If they haven't made it a little more user friendly then all these changes are pointless.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Lightmgl View Post
    Theres a fine line between "hand holding" and convenience. I doubt many people would agree that the old Everquest system of "Just hand crap to an NPC and hope he gives you something back instead of keeping the item" is an adequate quest system either while some may say anything beyond that too is "hand holding".

Some things aren't "hand holding" but simply a matter of convenience. Making a game not frustrating and making a game easy are two very different things.

FF14 was just frustrating to play for me because of those little things. If they haven't made it a little more user friendly then all these changes are pointless.
    If you mean finding/doing quests then yes they have already made that easier.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345