Trickster - Lvl 130 Jump Event - [Jump from lvl 1 to 130 instantly]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 28

QQ I don't get that Tetra til 170.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Great event and I already made my pure MA sheep.. I love jump events I think they are a great way to bring back players who never really gave the game a shot, I think trickster is one of those games where most people get to like lvl 30 then realise the cap is 400 and think meh and move on lol.

Jump events work well in some games and other games not so much and I think thats the problem here, the game takes a fair bit of research to have an understanding of the game.. so for newbies who suddenly have a lvl 130 char it can be pretty overwhelming, if you have friends who play then it's fine.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Technikal View Post
    Great event and I already made my pure MA sheep.. I love jump events I think they are a great way to bring back players who never really gave the game a shot, I think trickster is one of those games where most people get to like lvl 30 then realise the cap is 400 and think meh and move on lol.

Jump events work well in some games and other games not so much and I think thats the problem here, the game takes a fair bit of research to have an understanding of the game.. so for newbies who suddenly have a lvl 130 char it can be pretty overwhelming, if you have friends who play then it's fine.
    nice, next time ill play trickster ill delete my dragon and make a sheepie too

Currently Playing: TheHunter

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Detective Kirby Reputation: 16

Hmm, not sure if i should give this game another try. Only played back when open beta first started, didn't really see an end game to it. How's the population of the game now? And is there any end game?

Currently Playing:
    Heroes of Newerth(Taking a Break)
    CS:Source
    League of Legends
    DFO

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Logravity View Post
    Hmm, not sure if i should give this game another try. Only played back when open beta first started, didn't really see an end game to it. How's the population of the game now? And is there any end game?
    the game has gone trough 2 complete revamps, its not even the slightest bit like open beta anymore :P the only thing u will recognise back is maybe some monsters and weapons and a few locations, but nothing is the same anymore.

Currently Playing: TheHunter

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Detective Kirby Reputation: 16

Yeah i was looking around the site and the wiki's, alot of things have changed. Is there any benefits of building hybrid besides having skills from both classes? Or is it better to just go pure.

Currently Playing:
    Heroes of Newerth(Taking a Break)
    CS:Source
    League of Legends
    DFO

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 35

it really up to the build u are running. i am leveling my pure HV cat and she is about to 3rb job change into diva which is considered hybrid but going primadonna pure wouldnt help in in the least so really its what skills will help you more. neither is better then the other.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678