I'll send some good vibes and probably carma will award you.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default I'll send some good vibes and probably carma will award you.

So, hello. I'll start with that i'm not new to gaming society or MMO games ( i'm just new to forums ) and i'm from Latvia so- my english might be a little bit incorrect. I've probably played, or, at least tried most of the games out there ( F2P only ), so it will be quite a challenge to satisfy me.
    A year or two ago i was quite a MMO-geek and at that time i had played allmost all of onrpg.com site offered F2P games and i even found some that would hold my attention for more than a month. The thing is- now something has changed. I can't find any game at all that i could play for more than a couple of days.
    I won't start to list the games i have allready played ( just open some MMO site and probably 90% of the games there have been on my PC ).
    So- let's get to the point- suggest. Suggest me any game of your liking. I don't care if it's MMoRTS, MMOFPS, anime styled, 2D, side scroller, point'n'click or action ( well, no flying with aircrafts or sailing with ships blah blah kind of games. I want to control a character ). All i'm looking forward is:
    1: F2P
    2: Hard to play
    3: If there is ( except WoW )- run around mobs whle attacking ( as stupid as it sounds- WoW mostly got attention cause of that ).
    4: iff possible- Open world. If not- anything is good.
    5: big comunity of players
    6: A game where you should really get into party or else youll need to rest after every five or six monsters you kill
    7: Mobs shouldn't look like rabits ( logic- rabits are small and they don't hit you, they don't kill you and they don't drop gear )

All thoes criterias are ment as in "preferable".

So, that's about it, just, post in any game, you think, that would satisfy me or catch my interest.

PS- if it's IP blocked for EU than don't bother, but thanx anyways if you do.
    Last edited by Fandall; 07-28-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

well... in UWO you control ship yes,,,in land you control a character (and you can sail to your capital city- Riga - nothin fancy in that town but still- you can do it ) and you can call it actually "hard" game because it has everything inside (except flyin n blowin sht with magic spells

Dungeons And Dragons - party based game where you need to slaughter all monsters inside instance...or solve some puzzles...or slaughter monsters while your party mates solve puzzles- over all- easy to understand and hard to beat instances at higher lvls. (nearly impossible to beat the quest without healer later on)

Lineage2- also nice, with open PK world...some mobs hit hard, some hit pretty decent...some can kill you in 2hits if you aren't good enough
    Last edited by Phinx; 07-28-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    Some people just need to give a high five...in the face...with a chair...

Don't worry what people think, they don't do it very often

http://www.computerpowertest.com/

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Fandall View Post
    no flying with aircrafts or sailing with ships blah blah
    Just because I'm in a bad mood,

Throwing Paper Airplanes:
    - World of Planes
    - Air Rivals
    - Air Buccaneers (B2P)
    - Altitude (B2P)
    - Sky Legends (development)
    - Planetside 2 (development)
    - Dust 514 (development)
    - Line of Defense (development)

Sailboats in Bathtub:
    - Stellar Impact (sailing-MOBA)
    - Navy Field
    - Puzzle Pirates
    - Pirates of the Burning Sea (P2P)
    - Uncharted Waters
    - DarkFall (P2P)

Gundam Unicorn Suits:
    - Age of Armor
    - Hyperbol (B2P)
    - SDGO
    - Cosmic Break

Spaceships in SPAAAACE:
    - Free Allegiance
    - EvE
    - Project Entropia
    - Vendetta (P2P)

Point-and-Click Boats/Spaceships:
    - Celetania (closed)
    - Infinity Empires: Time of Defiance (closed)
    - Shattered Galaxy
    - Mankind
    - Beyond Protocol
    - Boundless Planet
    - End of Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    and you can sail to your capital city

^img belongs to Shelze.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    well... in UWO you control ship yes,,,in land you control a character (and you can sail to your capital city- Riga - nothin fancy in that town but still- you can do it ) and you can call it actually "hard" game because it has everything inside (except flyin n blowin sht with magic spells

Dungeons And Dragons - party based game where you need to slaughter all monsters inside instance...or solve some puzzles...or slaughter monsters while your party mates solve puzzles- over all- easy to understand and hard to beat instances at higher lvls. (nearly impossible to beat the quest without healer later on)

Lineage2- also nice, with open PK world...some mobs hit hard, some hit pretty decent...some can kill you in 2hits if you aren't good enough

UWO is totally not what i'm looking for. I just somehow don't see the sailing theme were attractive.
    Dungeons and Dragons might be worth a try.
    Lineage2- well it's just a massive point'n'click + spam 1-9. Not that i don't like that but- in Lineage it just looks and ( i think ) is more booring than in the rest of the games. But thanx

GG- i even checked out EVE online and Age Of Armors but yeah... Thanx for advices anyways. Hope ur mood goes a little bit up tomorrow

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 32

Try Mu Online.It has most of the criteria you ask for and if you want hard to play then go as a dark wizard or dark knight.
    Dark knight gets a combo skill which requires you to cast 3 skills one after another and must be perfectly timed in order to work.The result is a devastating AoE attack that can wipe out ant mobs or players if they are ill prepared.If you can master the timing you can chain this combo.
    As a Dark Wizard you gain access to skills like Ice Storm,Decay,and Nova.If you can slow down your opponent with ice storm you are free to teleport around and spam him till he dies.
    Sounds easy but if you can't teleport in time...well you will be dead in a matter of hits.

And if you don't mind paying monthly FFXI is heavily party based...and I haven't seen any bunny monsters.

Heh, i used to play MU when i was 12 ( and i liked it ). I continued to play MU from time to time till the Dark Lord came out, then it just got boring. But yeah- MU surely is a timekiller, just- too much grinding. In any other aspects like character classes and so- game companies could learn from it.
    Anyways- thanx. And yeah- i don't have any funds at the moment so- i'm probably going to pass of FF

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 32

No problem.I'd say Ragnarok Online would be your next best bet.It has a grind though and if you want to cast while moving play as a Sage.They can cast spells while gathering mobs or moving away from them.
    Try Mythos also

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Fandall View Post
    UWO is totally not what i'm looking for. I just somehow don't see the sailing theme were attractive.
    Dungeons and Dragons might be worth a try.
    Lineage2- well it's just a massive point'n'click + spam 1-9. Not that i don't like that but- in Lineage it just looks and ( i think ) is more booring than in the rest of the games. But thanx
    well...yes L2 is point n click...spam 1-9 ... not really (unless you play with a dagger or mage), you need more than 1-9 skills...need to know what your class can do, i like the number of different class n skills
    Some people just need to give a high five...in the face...with a chair...

Don't worry what people think, they don't do it very often

http://www.computerpowertest.com/