Do you play video games with your girl friend?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 124

Quote Originally Posted by SqueezyTime View Post
    Just get them to play Borderlands with you. Best co-op ever. It's hella fun, it has a nice art style that's a little cartoony, a lot of humor and it isn't super manly. I think that's what turns girls off from gaming the most is how most games are directed toward a male audience. Plus most girls who do want to play games with their boyfriend don't want to do so competitively or taking turns at something single player, they want to play together. From my experiences that's how it seems to be anyway. Of course every one is different, and some girls may feel differently.
    Speaking competitively, my GF hates when I win. I always kick her *** at mario kart, which is one of the few games we play.
    Last edited by endrien; 07-30-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 60

We've tried multiple games together, but it always ended the same.
    In MMO's (Maplestory, Lineage 2, Rift, Trickster, Eden Eternal etc.) we started together, partied together.
    But in the end I always out-leveled her, which made us stop playing together.

In competetive games such as A.V.A., COD4, CS:S we quitted playing together because I always won and she raged.

In the end the only games we can play together are Minecraft and Terraria.
    And even that can be a trouble - "I WANT THAT MAT" "No I need it" etc.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

It really is fun to play with your girlfriend even much so when you two are in the same lane...you know her moves, she knows yours the both of you will make a awesome team and getting first blood won't be too hard for your side.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ribins View Post
    It really is fun to play with your girlfriend even much so when you two are in the same lane...you know her moves, she knows yours the both of you will make a awesome team and getting first blood won't be too hard for your side.
    lol "If you use the moves you used last night, we are totally winning this sht!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234