Default Fall Anime 2012 list

Looking forward to Bakuman 3 and Jormungand 2

NOW PLAYING:
    D3

WAITING FOR:
    Wonderking
    Tree of Saviour

Pellet Eater Reputation: 17

Magi, Robotics;Notes, Code:Breaker, and Zetsuen no Tempest stood out the most to me, but most of them look promising. Looking forward to this fall .
    Last edited by Dameo; 07-31-2012 at 10:04 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

Been hyping Robotics;Notes to death for the last few weeks, mainly cause it'll have connections to Steins;Gate, hah ^^

And well, the visual novel was made by the exactly same staff as Steins;Gate so can't wait!

Here's the trailer for the anime:

Last edited by Thas; 07-31-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothiiiing's quenchier! IT'S THE QUENCHIEST!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195

Omfg Codebreakers. It's one of the best manga's I read. It's also kind of awkward. All the action type manga's I read get released the next season once I get up to date, lol.
    They better be releasing PG in the winter

Pellet Eater Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    Omfg Codebreakers. It's one of the best manga's I read. It's also kind of awkward. All the action type manga's I read get released the next season once I get up to date, lol.
    They better be releasing PG in the winter
    The PV for code:breakers looks sick. Also what is PG?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Dameo View Post
    The PV for code:breakers looks sick. Also what is PG?
    PG is called 'Real PG'. It's a story about a 'psp' game that the company made into reality at some castle.
    The main character joins the event and everyone get's stuck in there, after they learn how to use their 'imagination' magic.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 26

Code Breaker is easilly my most anticipated
    It's the continuation of Railgun,To Aru Majutsu no Index and To Aru Majutsu no Index II and judjing from the name it might be the conclusion

Other than that I saw 12 other animes that I will wach unless they turn out to be someting similar to those episodes of Gintama where the entire episode is a single picture with dialouge(The ones who've wached ALL 250 eps of gintama know what I'am talking about)
    I'll still wach them even if they are more boring than that but I'll wait till they come as a torrent(just like I did with Gintama

AND YES IN CASE SOME1 IS WONDERING I'AM CURENTLLY RE-RE-RE-RE-WACHING THE 250 EP'S OF GINTAMA(coz I ran out of tings to wach... again also might have missed a few re since I really like the OMFGWTF factor)and if you didn't know after the second time in a row those episodes are still funny or become funny if they werent the first

SORRY TO ANY1 WHO READS THIS I haven't slept and I needed to take a break from GINTAMA
    AND to those of you who read this far without skiping or geting bored of reading YOU ARE EITHER AS BORED AS ME(or more) OR SOME MEGANE-KUN WHO ENJOYS READING POSTS.

I know that Megane-kun might be insulting to those of you who wear glasses in RL but I wear glasses too so I'am awolled to use that insult just like black people in USA can call one another Negar and etc. without being able to sue one another(also if you don't wear glasses change megane-kun with someting just as insultin for yourself)

OK I'am starting to feal tired so I'll just wach another 5-10 episodes of Gintama and get a few hours of sleap

To those of you who read to the finish without skiping the first time:
    You people are great I hope your bigest wish comes true(so long as it doesn't involve me or affect me in any way)
    Gues world domination\destruction or my death\ilness don't count
    FINISH
    I try to be good,but then I get bored!
    You have been warned.

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

I'm interested in Robotics;Notes and Girls Und Panzer. Nothing else really catches my interest. And I don't think I'll really follow Girls Und Panzer, just watch the first two episodes or so to see what it's all about. Depends on how 'deep' they go with it.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Kazerinshin View Post
    Code Breaker is easilly my most anticipated
    It's the continuation of Railgun,To Aru Majutsu no Index and To Aru Majutsu no Index II and judjing from the name it might be the conclusion

Other than that I saw 12 other animes that I will wach unless they turn out to be someting similar to those episodes of Gintama where the entire episode is a single picture with dialouge(The ones who've wached ALL 250 eps of gintama know what I'am talking about)
    I'll still wach them even if they are more boring than that but I'll wait till they come as a torrent(just like I did with Gintama

AND YES IN CASE SOME1 IS WONDERING I'AM CURENTLLY RE-RE-RE-RE-WACHING THE 250 EP'S OF GINTAMA(coz I ran out of tings to wach... again also might have missed a few re since I really like the OMFGWTF factor)and if you didn't know after the second time in a row those episodes are still funny or become funny if they werent the first

SORRY TO ANY1 WHO READS THIS I haven't slept and I needed to take a break from GINTAMA
    AND to those of you who read this far without skiping or geting bored of reading YOU ARE EITHER AS BORED AS ME(or more) OR SOME MEGANE-KUN WHO ENJOYS READING POSTS.

I know that Megane-kun might be insulting to those of you who wear glasses in RL but I wear glasses too so I'am awolled to use that insult just like black people in USA can call one another Negar and etc. without being able to sue one another(also if you don't wear glasses change megane-kun with someting just as insultin for yourself)

OK I'am starting to feal tired so I'll just wach another 5-10 episodes of Gintama and get a few hours of sleap

To those of you who read to the finish without skiping the first time:
    You people are great I hope your bigest wish comes true(so long as it doesn't involve me or affect me in any way)
    Gues world domination\destruction or my death\ilness don't count
    FINISH
    Code Breaker isn't a continuation of Toaru Majutsu no Index...

It's a manga that was written by Kamijyo Akimine who also wrote Samurai Deeper Kyo...

And Toaru Majutsu no Index was originally a light novel and was written by Kazuma Kamachi.

Code Breaker is about -

Summary from Manga Updates:

"Sakurakouji Sakura is a girl who appears modest and graceful but in reality is skilled in martial arts. After witnessing a boy burning people with his blue flame, she is startled to see that the same boy is a transfer student, Oogami Rei. Oogami is a Code Breaker, one who "does not exist". He is a seemingly cold-blooded killer who follows the principle of "an eye for an eye", to "use evil against evil". Convinced that killing is not right, Sakurakouji sets out to stop him and penetrate his icy heart."
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

stuff im forward to
    magi
    code breaker
    jojo's bizarre adventure remake (mind blown)
    and hayate no gotoku remake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast