bleach... something that just came to mind.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Default bleach... something that just came to mind.

im rewatching bleach till the end of arancar arc again and i started wondering something..
    what the hell is aizen's bankai? we never saw it lol. also he has to have 1 to become a captain so why did he never use it?
    does that mean he is gonna come back later maybe? which seems kinda unlikely right now but who knows.. maybe those quincy make such a mess in soul society they release or kill all the prisoners wherever they may be.

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

42 Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    im rewatching bleach till the end of arancar arc again and i started wondering something..
    what the hell is aizen's bankai? we never saw it lol. also he has to have 1 to become a captain so why did he never use it?
    does that mean he is gonna come back later maybe? which seems kinda unlikely right now but who knows.. maybe those quincy make such a mess in soul society they release or kill all the prisoners wherever they may be.
    He got too arrogant after he acquired the hougyoku and thought he didn't need to use his bankai to kill Ichigo.

He will definitely be back IMO.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Gurenbanka View Post
    He got too arrogant after he acquired the hougyoku and thought he didn't need to use his bankai to kill Ichigo.

He will definitely be back IMO.
    On that note watch them do something like go to him for help in the current arc that's going on in the manga. I think if they did that I'd probably stop reading it.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

Kubo's got some really good shiz going on in the last arc (about time) so I doubt he'd ruin it by throwing Aizen back in.

Hopefully.

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothiiiing's quenchier! IT'S THE QUENCHIEST!

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    On that note watch them do something like go to him for help in the current arc that's going on in the manga. I think if they did that I'd probably stop reading it.
    i was more hoping something like.. quincy create chaos in soul society, they kill every prisoner but aizen beats the crap out of the quincy (not all ofcource just the ones who were there) and goes into hiding till the end of this final arc because the quincy just feel like a bunch of filler characters to me like the vaizard and such, simply because they did not exist from the start, there is no backstory. they are introduced right now and they will all die in this arc aswel. thats why aizen would be better for a grand finale since we all know him.. well not really, we still dont know why he such a twisted personality. but still he has been there for a long time.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

i was more hoping something like.. quincy create chaos in soul society, they kill every prisoner but aizen beats the crap out of the quincy (not all ofcource just the ones who were there) and goes into hiding till the end of this final arc because the quincy just feel like a bunch of filler characters to me like the vaizard and such, simply because they did not exist from the start, there is no backstory. they are introduced right now and they will all die in this arc aswel. thats why aizen would be better for a grand finale since we all know him.. well not really, we still dont know why he such a twisted personality. but still he has been there for a long time.
    That's not all that plausible since we know that this Quincy arc is the final major arc. I don't know what you mean about quincy feeling like filler characters, as soon as they introduced Ishida they brought quincies into the light (no pun intended). They even explained sorta why there are so few left.

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    That's not all that plausible since we know that this Quincy arc is the final major arc. I don't know what you mean about quincy feeling like filler characters, as soon as they introduced Ishida they brought quincies into the light (no pun intended). They even explained sorta why there are so few left.
    what i mean with filler characters is.. err how do i explain this.. lets take naruto or one piece for example, in those anime every character get introduced good guys or not, you get some backstory like what village they came from and what they have been doing all their life, and they mostly stay troughout the whole series and come back later. and incase they die people still talk about them from time to time.

but with bleach,often they get introduced in 1 arc, and they dissapear that same arc again like vaizard, and vaste lordo. they are all killed or completely dissapeared from the story. right now with the quincy it feels a bunch of bad *** guys coming from nowere with no reason to apear at that time start going apeshit on soul society and every single one of these characters are gonna get killed and dissapear without a trace, i can already predict that. we might get a little backstory on why they do this but thats all. tite kubo's character development really went down the drain sadly in the last few arcs. thats why i get this 'filler character' feeling u know. thats why i really hope he brings aizen back for the final fight.

i dunno it might be because i have watched so much anime or because i get older but i never used to pay attention this much in the past lol, bleach became so predictable lately.
    for example, mark my words: i think zaraki kenpachi is gonna get destroyed in the following chapters :P
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 08-18-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 92

Wait so Azien didnt die? Can anyone remind me what happened to him? Also, is the next arc the final arc? :|

EDIT: Even though this arc might be filler, i REALLY like it.

Although zaraki might die

Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    Wait so Azien didnt die? Can anyone remind me what happened to him? Also, is the next arc the final arc? :|

EDIT: Even though this arc might be filler, i REALLY like it.

Although zaraki might die
    as far i remember he got messed up really bad and got sentenced for like 2000 years or something to be locked up in god knows where.
    the current arc in the manga is the final one, and its not a filler arc of course. i just stated that the new characters feel like filler characters.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 92

as far i remember he got messed up really bad and got sentenced for like 2000 years or something to be locked up in god knows where.
    the current arc in the manga is the final one, and its not a filler arc of course. i just stated that the new characters feel like filler characters.
    Oh man im gonna miss bleach. Thanks for the clarification btw

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast