bleach... something that just came to mind.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    Oh man im gonna miss bleach. Thanks for the clarification btw
    yeah me 2, although horrible at times some of the moments were still entertaining to watch. and there isnt anything to replace it with either atm as far i know

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Pellet Eater Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    what i mean with filler characters is.. err how do i explain this.. lets take naruto or one piece for example, in those anime every character get introduced good guys or not, you get some backstory like what village they came from and what they have been doing all their life, and they mostly stay troughout the whole series and come back later. and incase they die people still talk about them from time to time.

but with bleach,often they get introduced in 1 arc, and they dissapear that same arc again like vaizard, and vaste lordo. they are all killed or completely dissapeared from the story. right now with the quincy it feels a bunch of bad *** guys coming from nowere with no reason to apear at that time start going apeshit on soul society and every single one of these characters are gonna get killed and dissapear without a trace, i can already predict that. we might get a little backstory on why they do this but thats all. tite kubo's character development really went down the drain sadly in the last few arcs. thats why i get this 'filler character' feeling u know. thats why i really hope he brings aizen back for the final fight.
    Huhhh?? The vaizard are still there as well as the arrancar and the arc just started, so I can't really see where your comming from. Also the Quincy and Shinigami's past was brought up enough times to hint that this arc would come sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameo View Post
    Huhhh?? The vaizard are still there as well as the arrancar and the arc just started, so I can't really see where your comming from. Also the Quincy and Shinigami's past was brought up enough times to hint that this arc would come sooner or later.
    they are still there but u never see them anymore. they are all moved to the background and no longer play part in any big roles. the vaizards sole purpose were for ichigo to learn control his inner hollow and since then they have been pretty useless lol

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 15

I always thought Aizen might return because the author didn't kill him off like the other bad guys and Aizen didn't look that fazed when he was getting locked up, which made me think he might have a plan to get out or something. But with the manga ending I guess that's not going to happen. It sucks that it's ending tbh, maybe author got lazy and wants to live off royalties forever?
    Playing: FlyFF, Granado Espada

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 92

Speaking of which, how much do you think the author gets paid?

i dunno but last i heard manga creators are piss poor and not getting nearly enough they should get.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    Speaking of which, how much do you think the author gets paid?
    http://www.kgbanswers.com/how-much-m...sells/10579335

Best I could find...not sure how credible that source is though.
    Last edited by Dameo; 08-18-2012 at 10:54 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

Popular mangakas earn quite a lot actually. I suggest ye read Bakuman xD

Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya! Nothiiiing's quenchier! IT'S THE QUENCHIEST!

Quote Originally Posted by Dameo View Post
    http://www.kgbanswers.com/how-much-m...sells/10579335

Best I could find...not sure how credible that source is though.
    oh thats not bad at all lol. was it the anime creators for tv series who were poor then? i forgot which 1 of the two :P

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 96

remembering how renji said he trained 17 months (the exact time till he met ichigo again) to beat aizen in of the last episodes. and i believe bleach did not end yet, but was on a break.

i heard that a loooooooong time ago, don't know if it's true, but i am hoping it is, it's really hard to fill the gap bleach left.
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast