Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: bleach... something that just came to mind.

  1. #1
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 871
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,396
    Rep Power
    36

    Default bleach... something that just came to mind.

    im rewatching bleach till the end of arancar arc again and i started wondering something..
    what the hell is aizen's bankai? we never saw it lol. also he has to have 1 to become a captain so why did he never use it?
    does that mean he is gonna come back later maybe? which seems kinda unlikely right now but who knows.. maybe those quincy make such a mess in soul society they release or kill all the prisoners wherever they may be.


    my favorite videogame death :P

  2. #2
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 67
    Gurenbanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Saitama, Japan
    Posts
    964
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    im rewatching bleach till the end of arancar arc again and i started wondering something..
    what the hell is aizen's bankai? we never saw it lol. also he has to have 1 to become a captain so why did he never use it?
    does that mean he is gonna come back later maybe? which seems kinda unlikely right now but who knows.. maybe those quincy make such a mess in soul society they release or kill all the prisoners wherever they may be.
    He got too arrogant after he acquired the hougyoku and thought he didn't need to use his bankai to kill Ichigo.

    He will definitely be back IMO.
    Why do I desire the touch of something that no longer exists?

    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.



    Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

  3. #3
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 871
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,396
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    On that note watch them do something like go to him for help in the current arc that's going on in the manga. I think if they did that I'd probably stop reading it.
    i was more hoping something like.. quincy create chaos in soul society, they kill every prisoner but aizen beats the crap out of the quincy (not all ofcource just the ones who were there) and goes into hiding till the end of this final arc because the quincy just feel like a bunch of filler characters to me like the vaizard and such, simply because they did not exist from the start, there is no backstory. they are introduced right now and they will all die in this arc aswel. thats why aizen would be better for a grand finale since we all know him.. well not really, we still dont know why he such a twisted personality. but still he has been there for a long time.


    my favorite videogame death :P

  4. #4
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    Azriel2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i was more hoping something like.. quincy create chaos in soul society, they kill every prisoner but aizen beats the crap out of the quincy (not all ofcource just the ones who were there) and goes into hiding till the end of this final arc because the quincy just feel like a bunch of filler characters to me like the vaizard and such, simply because they did not exist from the start, there is no backstory. they are introduced right now and they will all die in this arc aswel. thats why aizen would be better for a grand finale since we all know him.. well not really, we still dont know why he such a twisted personality. but still he has been there for a long time.
    That's not all that plausible since we know that this Quincy arc is the final major arc. I don't know what you mean about quincy feeling like filler characters, as soon as they introduced Ishida they brought quincies into the light (no pun intended). They even explained sorta why there are so few left.

  5. #5
    Pellet Eater Reputation: 17
    Dameo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    589
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    what i mean with filler characters is.. err how do i explain this.. lets take naruto or one piece for example, in those anime every character get introduced good guys or not, you get some backstory like what village they came from and what they have been doing all their life, and they mostly stay troughout the whole series and come back later. and incase they die people still talk about them from time to time.

    but with bleach,often they get introduced in 1 arc, and they dissapear that same arc again like vaizard, and vaste lordo. they are all killed or completely dissapeared from the story. right now with the quincy it feels a bunch of bad *** guys coming from nowere with no reason to apear at that time start going apeshit on soul society and every single one of these characters are gonna get killed and dissapear without a trace, i can already predict that. we might get a little backstory on why they do this but thats all. tite kubo's character development really went down the drain sadly in the last few arcs. thats why i get this 'filler character' feeling u know. thats why i really hope he brings aizen back for the final fight.
    Huhhh?? The vaizard are still there as well as the arrancar and the arc just started, so I can't really see where your comming from. Also the Quincy and Shinigami's past was brought up enough times to hint that this arc would come sooner or later.

  6. #6
    Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 15
    Pwet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I always thought Aizen might return because the author didn't kill him off like the other bad guys and Aizen didn't look that fazed when he was getting locked up, which made me think he might have a plan to get out or something. But with the manga ending I guess that's not going to happen. It sucks that it's ending tbh, maybe author got lazy and wants to live off royalties forever?
    Playing: FlyFF, Granado Espada

  7. #7
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140
    Thas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,151
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Popular mangakas earn quite a lot actually. I suggest ye read Bakuman xD

  8. #8
    Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 92
    Barrettblatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    718
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Aizen will make a comeback before it ends. Everyone capable of using their bankai have used it. Aizen never used his, so he still needs to use it at some point. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 90% sure everyone with a bankai has used it at least one time.)

  9. #9
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 871
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,396
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrettblatter View Post
    Aizen will make a comeback before it ends. Everyone capable of using their bankai have used it. Aizen never used his, so he still needs to use it at some point. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm 90% sure everyone with a bankai has used it at least one time.)
    hmm going over the list right and and it seems theres still some bankai's we havent seen yet.

    Captains or previous captains that mostlikely have 1 but never used it:
    Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto (captain commander)
    Jūshirō Ukitake
    Retsu Unohana
    Kisuke Urahara
    Sosuke Aizen

    vaizard captains which never used bankai. i dont think they ever will either because tite kubo derped out on this.
    Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi
    Shinji Hirako
    Kensei Muguruma


    my favorite videogame death :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •