Choose my next animes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 49

Default Choose my next animes!

Hey guys! I'm currently watching berserk along with pretty much all the summer animes but I'd like you guys to pick which anime I should be watching next ( You can pick from my list or give me a suggestion ).

Scroll down for "plan to watch" section.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/AkaSnake

Thanks!

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 90

I absolutely LOVE Gunslinger Girl. It's a slower paced show, not like an action like it sounds but it does have some action. It is an absolutely amazing anime though.

Black Lagoon is definitely a great anime too, so much epic action .

Phantom is a pretty good mercenary/gangster-ish type anime, if you're into shows like that.

Toaru Majutsu no Index is an absolute must watch if you like light-hearted dramas. Index is sooo ridiculously cute

Toradora is a great romance/comedy. Such a sweet story.

You've definitely seen most of my favorites, save for the super sappy drama/romances which are what I mostly watch, but I definitely recommend all the ones I listed here.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueezyTime View Post
    I absolutely LOVE Gunslinger Girl. It's a slower paced show, not like an action like it sounds but it does have some action. It is an absolutely amazing anime though.

Black Lagoon is definitely a great anime too, so much epic action .

Phantom is a pretty good mercenary/gangster-ish type anime, if you're into shows like that.

Toaru Majutsu no Index is an absolute must watch if you like light-hearted dramas. Index is sooo ridiculously cute

Toradora is a great romance/comedy. Such a sweet story.

You've definitely seen most of my favorites, save for the super sappy drama/romances which are what I mostly watch, but I definitely recommend all the ones I listed here.

Alrightt thanks for your answer , I'll make sure to watch those

Edit: Do you have a list on MAL?

Quote Originally Posted by AkaSnake View Post
    Alrightt thanks for your answer , I'll make sure to watch those

Edit: Do you have a list on MAL?
    I don't actually. I've never used it D: I'm always too air-headed to remember to deal with stuff like that, and even now having to update the 150+ Anime's that I've watched would just be a bear. I might get around to it eventually. It would be nice to share.

I'll take a look at your list more later and see if I can't find some other great ones that you haven't already seen.

I don't actually. I've never used it D: I'm always too air-headed to remember to deal with stuff like that, and even now having to update the 150+ Anime's that I've watched would just be a bear. I might get around to it eventually. It would be nice to share.

I'll take a look at your list more later and see if I can't find some other great ones that you haven't already seen.
    Alright cool thanks , and in my opinion it's really good to have a list to keep track of all your animes , I made my RL friend make one and he had like 500+ animes to put on the list haha.

I decided that later is going to be now...

Another: soooo amazing, definitely one of my top 10. Light-hearted mystery/drama/slight comedy.
    Afro Samurai: Put simply.. Samuel L Jackson.
    Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai: I love the theme of a young guy having to change his whole life to take care of children.
    Black Rock Shooter: It says you've seen the OVA but they did release a short series, and it is awesome.
    Burst Angel: Very good action show with some light-hearted/fun moments. Good if you like gunfights and mechs.
    Clannad: The absolute most amazing romance/drama ever created. So many different emotions will come out.
    Dance in the Vampire Bund: I absolutely love this. A Very down to earth take on Vampires, with underlying romance/drama.
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko: A very sweet show about a guy helping out a shy girl.
    Elfen Lied: Also one of my top 10. Lots of blood and gore (like tons), and lots of sweet, sweet drama.
    Gosick: Another of my top 10 :P. Very good mystery with an amazingly sweet love story. I cried.
    Hanasaku Iroha: Amazing if you like slice of life type anime.
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: An even more amazing slice of life anime, with one of the best characters.
    Hellsing: Nice and dark. Fighting undead and stuff :P
    Hell Girl: A very good episodic show about teaching lessons to people who do bad things.
    Michiko to Hatchin: Very similar to Black Lagoon. About a lady escaping from prison and running away with her daughter.
    Nichijou: The absolute most hilarious comedy anime in existence.
    Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: A good light romance/comedy about a guy helping a girl hide her otaku-ness.
    Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii: Similar to the above, but about a younger sister and much, MUCH cuter
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica: On the outside it looks childish, but it is very mature and down to earth and has an awesome art style.
    Shigofumi: Such a cute show about a girl who delivers letters from the dead, telling people things they always wanted to but couldn't.
    The World God Only Knows 1&2: Great and funny show about a guy using eroge tactics to get girls to fall in love with him.
    Usagi Drop: One of my top 10. If you like very realistic and down to earth anime you'll love this. The sweetest and cutest story ever.

That's all I got for you for now, hopefully you'll find some you love
    Luckily I have ALMOST all of the shows I can remember liked on Facebook :P

Haha nice , thanks for your time! I've already completed some of the animes you mentioned but I'll check the others out for sure

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 10

No birdy on that list :'( i am sad.

ToraDora was really good. very touching.

Kenichi was another one that i loved. comedy/action

http://YouTube.com/user/SuperTimeAssassin - My Youtube Channel
    Currently Playing : C9, CS:GO, LoL

Quote Originally Posted by fearflam View Post
    No birdy on that list :'( i am sad.

ToraDora was really good. very touching.

Kenichi was another one that i loved. comedy/action
    Sorryy~. Can't say I've seen every anime in existence .

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 10

Sorryy~. Can't say I've seen every anime in existence .
    its ok, i forgive you

you should though, eventually watch birdy the mighty : Decode. i've only seen the english dub so i dont know how the japanese subbed is.

http://YouTube.com/user/SuperTimeAssassin - My Youtube Channel
    Currently Playing : C9, CS:GO, LoL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast