PAX Prime 2012 Hi-Rez Tribes and Smite Interview

General Manager Reputation: 353

Default PAX Prime 2012 Hi-Rez Tribes and Smite Interview

http://mmohuts.com/videos/pax-prime-...th-todd-harris

JamesBl0nde got a chance to interview Todd Harris about what's in store for Hi-Rez's Smite and Tribes games in the near future. But they were curious what their fans want to see in their game and asked if we could poll our audience to see which mythological figures they want included in the game. The two most creative entries will be awarded the following Smite Artemis skin!

Only the first 50 entries will be considered. Contest ends September 5th at noon PST. Entries must be posted in the comments section of this thread. Winners will be PMed their key code once the winners are announced.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 09-04-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I Would Love To See Loki In Game And See How His Mischievous Personality Will Work With His Skills

I would like to see Bes the Dwarf God. I can see this character as AD support character because he scared demons away from pregnant women. So, he can have an ability were he scares away other gods around him.

Heh well this worked out. We have 2 keys and 2 entries. Guess you're both in luck!

History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Heh well this worked out. We have 2 keys and 2 entries. Guess you're both in luck!
    i was just wondering if you had sent out all the cd keys for the planet side 2 giveaway bc i was one selected and i still have not got my cd key =[

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

Quote Originally Posted by smokie1413 View Post
    i was just wondering if you had sent out all the cd keys for the planet side 2 giveaway bc i was one selected and i still have not got my cd key =[
    I got your pm on this and made a thread in the staff section for you.

It seems you have private messages disabled for whatever reason so I couldn't reply. Maybe try reenabling that.

All good Oister I emailed him his code yesterday evening.