Working out questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 180

You can drink a protein shake anytime during the day, you don't necessarily have to have right as you finish working out.

Back when i actually lifted I'd have one for breakfast with my meal, and one after working out.
    Check out my Twitch Stream, Click the Hot Girlz. CS:GO (Training).
    Don't take shit too seriously, because soon we'll all be in the grave

やめてください! Reputation: 296

I might be seeing double but I believe there are two kuturus on this thread, one with a better body though.

Anyway, I've been taking creatine for 2 weeks and to be honest I haven't seen that much difference in my gym performance. :/ Not taking extra protein since I pretty much eat meat/fish/eggs 3 times a day.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 49

Quote Originally Posted by LaxFogo View Post
    Not sure, but I had ON 100% Whey Tropical Punch flavor mixed with milk today. Taste amazinggg
    Mine's gonna be Vanilla flavor mixed with milk ;3 , should taste amazing haha.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by AkaSnake View Post
    Mine's gonna be Vanilla flavor mixed with milk ;3 , should taste amazing haha.
    Idk man, I tried double chocolate and vanilla. All taste gross to me maybe I'm just weird.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 22

all that protein isn't good for you.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 107

I never bothered with protein shakes as I all ready have a few bad habits that are hard on my liver. That and I am training for boxing, well not for competition, just for the awesome and actually fun workout it is. I did how ever notice a vast performance increase when I cut my drinking down to once a week.

I would suggest eggs in the morning with some sort of fish for dinner with mixed nut snacks, should suffice for any beginners needs for protein. Also on rest days (if you have them I would suggest having them) try to not over stack the protein.

scorpio
    [SIGPIC]

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by gratscorpio View Post
    I never bothered with protein shakes as I all ready have a few bad habits that are hard on my liver. That and I am training for boxing, well not for competition, just for the awesome and actually fun workout it is. I did how ever notice a vast performance increase when I cut my drinking down to once a week.

I would suggest eggs in the morning with some sort of fish for dinner with mixed nut snacks, should suffice for any beginners needs for protein. Also on rest days (if you have them I would suggest having them) try to not over stack the protein.

scorpio
    Getting it from food is definitely better, but most people don't have the means or time to do so and protein powder is a cheap and time effective SUPPLEMENT (to add on to what you're doing, not your main source of protein)

Generally, 1g per lb of bodyweight is a good way to go.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 36

Quote Originally Posted by birdman16 View Post
    all that protein isn't good for you.
    What do you mean by "all that"? Generally, people say that you should intake your weight multiplied by 1.2g of protein per day.

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

Nice profile picture LaxFogo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12