Endless Ages - MMO FPS RPG - EAC's Server!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 10

Default Endless Ages - Play Now!

If you want to see a future in Endless Ages, your more than welcome to join my Community, currently empty due to a site move...

www.DigixEntertainment.Cu.Cc

Download it here ! -
    https://rapidshare.com/files/3201763...0Installer.msi
    Last edited by Nucious; 11-02-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Anything special I need to do besides download the game, to be able to play with you?

Banned Reputation: 10

Not in particular. I play on a high lvl char. but I might restart, or get my old froggy back, and hopefully my beastful MAX blob .

Just create an account, then login, play, create a character.

Thread is now properly organized.
    Last edited by Nucious; 09-19-2012 at 02:08 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 599

lol i went over some old EA posts some weeks ago and it seems u have your m4z0ra account on here as wel :P did u lose the password of it?
    anyway great that your trying to keep this game alive, i hope you can do a better job then those other idiots who screwed up in the past, i also hope it doesnt turn into a hackfest because of snowfox or whoever and stuff.
    i would love to join but with borderlands 2 and torchlight 2 around the corner i really feel like playing those right now as much as i love endless ages. its the best mmofpsrpg ever created imo. too bad it will scare all the younger gamers away though because they will have absolutely no sense of direction or idea of what to do :P most gamers at this day and age cant live without a quest marker, minimap or worldmap anymore lol and will get familiar with the land looking at their maps rather then looking at the shapes/sizes of certain mountaintops and such.

great job for trying to keep this freaky (yet lovely) LSD trip alive

Currently Playing: random shit

>Screenshot Collection 2013<

Game Journalist Reputation: 346

Heard of this game before, never tried it tho. How is the population?

Also, any way for you to upload this to somewhere that will allow for faster downloading? Currently going at 128~kb/s and it's going to take a couple of hours.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[1/25]----------(New Post! ArcheAge!)[3/7]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 599

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Heard of this game before, never tried it tho. How is the population?

Also, any way for you to upload this to somewhere that will allow for faster downloading? Currently going at 128~kb/s and it's going to take a couple of hours.
    i asume the population is low, it has always been since its a underrated game that got passed on by many owners. last time it turned in such a mess the new owner of this game just gave out the files to make a server for free so its sorta a private server. the official devs of this game shut it down long time ago. the game is pretty hardcore because above a certain level u drop all your loot when u die on your corpse and if you died in the middle of a bunch of monsters that means you have a problem lol cause u wont be able to loot it. there is also no sense of direction or anything. you dont know where to go or what to do but once u figure out what you can do this game is amazing. theres some big bosses u can fight and some scary dark caves u can explore, jetpacks u can use, monsters will hang around on the ground, in the sea, and in the sky, at higher level u can pick up quests for armor and weapons that never drop when u die.

sadly some features we will probably never see returning like large scale open world pvp, player housing anywere u want with the option to make a shop out of your house, or castle.
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 09-19-2012 at 09:28 AM.

Currently Playing: random shit

>Screenshot Collection 2013<

After 9 hours of downloading, I am finally nearing the end of the download. 2 minutes to go. (or so it says. This could be more like 2 hours, as 4 hours ago it said 45 minutes...)

Any tips or anything?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[1/25]----------(New Post! ArcheAge!)[3/7]

Natalia-chan! My waifu! Reputation: 551

Not sure if Pserver or legit...

I owe Loric everything I have.

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Not sure if Pserver or legit...
    It was explained in the post above mine. The guy who last purchased the rights to the games and its files gave up on it and released all the server and game files publicly so anyone could do with them as they pleased. So, it's a privately run server, but well within legal rights.
    -Cingal

Natalia-chan! My waifu! Reputation: 551

Well, I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt for the moment and ask in the mod forum what to do with this kind of servers. :/

I owe Loric everything I have.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast