Tutoral guide aka basics? :P

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Berrybenya View Post
    they don't give you money no more. =x
    Hmm, what do I do now. I'm a tichiel and I'm in Narvin. My IGN is Magis.
    Last edited by sircusa; 02-18-2007 at 06:02 AM.

Banned Reputation: 10

ill go and pick you up xD

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Berry if you upload the game in a few parts at mega uplaod and rapid share i will come play connection from korea stays with 12 kb/s

anyway if your a Tichiel do all the starter quest around clad and nirvan ^^ you can learn a few skills that way :P if your a naya you MUST do some starter quest for leaf shield or you die within a few seconds

Lucians doesnt really have to do quests cause you buy a shield and they only give 1 damage :P

for a Tichiel you must really add MR till lvl5 or something and keep dex the same lvl as you. add int wen you get enough points to add it immidiatly ^^ agi 3 points higher then your lvl (temporary) and make sure not to learn evry skill only for what you wanna become if you learn evry skill (like i did with my boris ) your bonus stats will be ****ed up.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 12
    Up ur bum and around the corner.Which corner?? u tell me...

*edit*
    kk i did it
    for all u pplz who want to get out of ur club after u go to the city, click the club tab,
    then press the last tab on the top, then the last tab on the left, then just press the button in the box and another box will appear, press the left button on that, and voila ur nooby club is gone and your free
    (i named my club NoobyDooDoo so i looked like a retard )
    Last edited by SahibX; 02-18-2007 at 04:13 PM.

Yeah, I'm in the Infinity guild (Benya's) and Tichiel is a kickass healer! I was just playing before when I saw a Naya been hurt bad (Apparently doesn't have a leaf shield) so I healed her/him and then she/he partied me and we grinded for 2 hours. It was fun healing =3 I love healing people. Benya, are you sure there are no skill restrictions or disadvantages?

there are disadvantages " (wrong spelling ) if you learn evry skill you can say that you must start over cause evrytime you lvl depends what skills you have you get a bonus stat point. if you have to much skills you won't get any bonusses ^^

Ok, Glissando at the guild is so nice. He plvled me and gave me tons of stuff. Also told me to be a white mage because it's easier. It's a pain to heal myself because the spell is slow.

actually theres no disadvantage -.- all you need is level requirements and exp.
    not no skill points you dont need to go stupid and restart just because you raised every skill. you can just reset your char (if you are lv.1~19 you need 5k seeds to reset your chars stat and skills in narvik fleemarket. you cannot reset once
    you passed your required exp (Exp up!) so watch out lol like i said before in game get mr till it requires 2points then go all defence due to your level up bonus going to mr o_o;
    Last edited by Berrybenya; 02-19-2007 at 01:25 PM.

if imagine online doesnt work for me i will try MAYBE korean talesweaver anyway you can skip the toturial just choose 2nd option when they as you something " btw can you say wich server you play

you skip it and you will regret. like i said in the first post you get tutoral weapon and armor which has a lv.16 stat. you would most likely have a hard
    time without it even sircusa did the tutoral. lol ill clean up the mess, soon.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast