Tutoral guide aka basics? :P

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

berry you forgetten the most important things about boris and Maxime "

Boris gets mud shield and the mud shield has the same amount of defence as you have ^^ the mud shield has a own amount of HP so you won't get any damage anymore ^^

Maxime gets concentration and moon slash ^^ thnx to concentration maxime will get more dex so he won't miss that much. he can learn moonslash and that is 1 of his best skills ^^ moon slash is a hack/int skill so go to 2handed swords and add all the way to int soon you get lvl36 so he can wear is Xien breaker weapon on lvl51 ^^

downside of maxime is big against boris concentration has no use cause boris is a def type not a agi and if you mastered mud shield then the shield has the biggest amount of HP and good def ^^ so he won't be hitting more then 700 each hit or something or maybe less and mud shield takes all the damage :P so boris is the cheapest but 1 of the best chars

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 10

What's a good character for PvE? I love PvE.

i think boris cause of his mud shield ^^ maxime is the best PvP char

hey benya i'm sure of that i made club but when i talk to that chick or dude whatever it is it doesnt give me a option to choose "

@berry :P you still have a space left for me in your guild ? i did the whole toturial ^^ the sword is sweet... and i'm a lucian called DarkKingdom
    Last edited by HamsterMascot; 02-20-2007 at 05:06 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 22

nice guide dling the game now!!

omg i cant create account =(
    Last edited by whocarezzz; 02-20-2007 at 10:21 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Banned Reputation: 10

hahaha curse you :o and also i just didn't mention their two/three skills. i mostly tell them in game though. clay armor isn't all that great its ugly lol o_O
    clayarmor doesn't really make boris good. mila's cardtoss is what makes mila
    best at pve (e? what the heck was e lol i thought m was monster o_O) but
    then again most of the chars are hard till their main skills are mastered or hits
    a few more times than before maximin is said to be best. but it really depends
    on you. like how you play your own char against maximin. since i beat everyone in pvp ill say no ones the best at pvp lmfao
    i haven't logged in for awhile or i did log in but didn't really play. due to my dog o_O

question berry " why is the game so easy to lvl my lucian is lvl10 now and i played only today and it jap version it took me a week to get lvl8

[EDIT] btw 1 english dude is retarted he wanted my toturial equip to do something with it so it gets stronger and he would give it back later (they couldnt be stronger anymore cause a toturial weapon can't be stronger right?) he was same lvl as me (lvl4 was early today) and he wanted to trade stuff from a char cause he was bored of sivelin so i would give the sivelin stuff to his boris but he wanted to scam me so i just took his stuff^^ i don't let ppl scam me... (if he starts about it i just say he gave it to me)
    Last edited by HamsterMascot; 02-21-2007 at 02:47 AM.

ill pick you up now o_o i have to go to the hospital soon (to check my other dog if he is fine) o_o

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 22

can anyone help plz?

i havent managed to create an account in game yet
    here's a screenshot of what i get

uhm i geus your username is wrong do something without "Z" or "S" cause for soem reason evry time i got something like that it get Censored

nah look at the first page it says to type in lime360 and tales for pw. after that part you have to type in your acc and pw you want o_o now ill pick you up darksin :o

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast