mmorpg - war for territory, war of guilds, war for castels

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    4

    Default mmorpg - war for territory, war of guilds, war for castels

    Does anyone know any games that have those kind of things?
    thanks..

  2. #2
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Doctor Frolicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    GUILD WARS 2

    And it's all early game too (because gw2 doesn't have a late game), you can join the massive pvp zone at level one. At castle's theres catapults rams and all that delicious jazz. I've seen more than 50v50 people fighting just because they met each other in the valley. Guild can own the towers gained by your server, so you'll be able to gvg that way. Territory is a huge part of it too.

    Or you can just sign up for the Wizardry Online beta and join my gaming community at www.wizardyonline.enjin.com

    Below is my spam. Take a gander.

    Greetings strangers,

    I am Frolicks, the owner of the gaming community Wizardry Army. Our goal is to be the very first to log into Wizardry Online, an MMORPG containing permadeath and non-instanced pvp dungeons, and carve our name along the symbol of the game. If you are interested in being the force that newbies will bow down to, the force that even the developers fear deep inside their minds, then by all means sign up at www.wizardryarmy.enjin.com. Don't forget to make an introduction to confirm your existence.

    Cheers,
    Frolicks

  3. #3
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Frolicks View Post
    GUILD WARS 2

    And it's all early game too (because gw2 doesn't have a late game), you can join the massive pvp zone at level one. At castle's theres catapults rams and all that delicious jazz. I've seen more than 50v50 people fighting just because they met each other in the valley. Guild can own the towers gained by your server, so you'll be able to gvg that way. Territory is a huge part of it too.
    but is it a meaning to get territory like: gets fame, gold, glory... ?

  4. #4
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 61
    kickstart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    y u no "Kickstart My Heart"? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Posts
    205
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Ragnarok Online = War of Emperium (castle siege) [benefits]
    Granado Espada / Sword 2 = Colony (Territory) War [benefits]
    L2 = Castle/fortress [benefits]
    Aion, AoC, Warhammer, Dragona = Castle
    Aika = Castle siege, Altar/Relic War [about]
    Eden Eternal = Territory [benefits]

    Sorry for leaving out the details.
    edit: added links to some

    Here's another thread with the same question and different answers:
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/showthre...ry-capture-mmo

    (Regnum's in there, btw. kekeke)
    Last edited by kickstart; 11-04-2012 at 01:55 AM.


    Click to watch YouTube video

  5. #5
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kickstart View Post
    Ragnarok Online = War of Emperium (castle siege) [benefits]
    Granado Espada / Sword 2 = Colony (Territory) War [benefits]
    L2 = Castle/fortress [benefits]
    Aion, AoC, Warhammer, Dragona = Castle
    Aika = Castle siege, Altar/Relic War [about]
    Eden Eternal = Territory [benefits]

    Sorry for leaving out the details.
    edit: added links to some

    Here's another thread with the same question and different answers:
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/showthre...ry-capture-mmo

    (Regnum's in there, btw. kekeke)
    thanks man +1 for ya!

  6. #6
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 92
    queenvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    GW2 needs to stop being recommended first. It is buy to play and is backed by a big silly marketing machine.

    Regnum Online is f2p and gives you virtually everything GW2 has.
    Castle wars, Open Pvp, RvR. Vibrant fighting community.
    Ok lesser gfx detail, but gameplay is far more balanced than GW2 because the devs have been at it for 4 years longer than GW2.
    20v20v20 fights are not uncommon in Regnum.
    Last edited by queenvoo; 11-04-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

    http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

  7. #7
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    FEZ Hong Kong server

    (Phantasy Earth Zero)

    The whole game is based on capturing territory and realm vs realm fights, he only problem i find is that is not too much people play it, also is like a Action mmorpg with targeting system.

    If you want to play it search a tutorial to register a GA$H hong kong account.

    EDIT: Also regnum online, is pretty old, but its Realm vs realm, you fight for your Realm and if you win, i think you got a reward for the entire realm, like more Exp for all the players and more stuff.
    Last edited by Rodrigo Aguilar; 11-04-2012 at 04:30 PM.

  8. #8
    Game Journalist Reputation: 407

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,353
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queenvoo View Post
    GW2 needs to stop being recommended first. It is buy to play and is backed by a big silly marketing machine.

    Regnum Online is f2p and gives you virtually everything GW2 has.
    Castle wars, Open Pvp, RvR. Vibrant fighting community.
    Ok lesser gfx detail, but gameplay is far more balanced than GW2 because the devs have been at it for 4 years longer than GW2.
    20v20v20 fights are not uncommon in Regnum.
    Wrong on all counts.

    Regnum is a good game, but the similarities between Regnum and GW2 end fast. GW2 is an all-around better game than Regnum. Regnum is only the better option if A) You need a game with lower graphics or You absolutely cannot afford GW2. I'm not sure if gameplay is more balanced in Regnum, but GW2 has a much larger budget and dev team than Regnum ever has, so it will catch up fast if it is. Guild Wars 2 has more fights, ranging from small skirmishes to massive battles. Including siege equipment and more choices in combat.

    It's cool if you want to suggest Regnum to people, but don't lie about its situation in the scheme of things.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •