DDR for ps2?

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 22

Default DDR for ps2?

Hey guys I just recently ordered DDR MAX 2 and 2 dance pads off of ebay and me and my gf are having loads of fun.

Is there a really popular DDR game for PS2 that is known for having the best song lists?

I was considering getting the PS3 version but once I saw "Lady Gaga" in the playlist ... well yea..

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I don't know much about DDR, but out of curiosity, are you playing on a PS2 or a backward compatible PS3?

If you look into modding a PS2 (PM me), theres a chance you can get custom made DDR games. I know when I did my Wii back in the day I made my own custom Guitar Hero games...and theres a much bigger following for DDR so I only assume you'd find the same.

IDK if it'd be too technical, but maybe worth looking into. I loved custom Guitar Hero :]

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

DDR Max 2 has the best tracklist by far for any US release. Then I'd suggest playing DDR Extreme. Also, you can download Stepmania. I don't know if they're still supporting it. But it's basically DDR for your PC. You can customize everything for it. I managed to download all the original tracks before sharing mp3's became illegal(so Stepmania is pretty old lol).

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

konami dance dance revolution is one of best & popular game in united states. you can play this game & it will be great fun for you.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 302

Quote Originally Posted by CypherZero View Post
    DDR Max 2 has the best tracklist by far for any US release. Then I'd suggest playing DDR Extreme. Also, you can download Stepmania. I don't know if they're still supporting it. But it's basically DDR for your PC. You can customize everything for it. I managed to download all the original tracks before sharing mp3's became illegal(so Stepmania is pretty old lol).
    i'm partial to extreme myself.

just saw it was for us, but jp extreme kicks ***.