Sooooo... FFXI?

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Sooooo... FFXI?

I've heard that this game's got a bunch of changes done to the game from things like solo playing and so forth.

I'm interested in giving the game a shot, what's been changed? Any easier than it was when it launched?

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

Yeah easy to get to lvl 99 now apparently. once you hit lvl 11. Grounds of valor will take you from 11 to 30 quickly, then the next grounds of valor will take you from 30 to 60 quickly. Apparently much easier to solo stuff.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

The game isn't exactly worth it anymore. You just need lvl10-15 and go to guri mines and it will take you to lvl50 in less then 3 hours. If you're completely new to the game, the extra job quests will be pretty much the most annoying thing you ever did.

You lazy ass. - Bunzz

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'm still interested in the game, haven't been back for 1~2 years but revisiting it will just be for reminiscing
    Doubt I will be leveling my jobs from 75 to 99...

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

I wouldn't say the game is not worth it... They have new xpac that will be released next summer it sounds like... So it could be a good idea to get in and level some jobs to 99 in preparation... Cuz lord knows it is easy to level up, but doing any freekin quests takes half your life :P. Haha, but hopefully the new xpac returns the game from 99 to whatever max lvl might be back to its originalness with legit parties and what not.