searching for a game

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default searching for a game

searching for a MMO

there are way too many online games to choose from and new ones appear from day to day so i need help with this - i need to find a MMO with the following characteristics

1) the game should allow people to take equipment from guilty players (those who killed too many people) once they kill them.

2) there should be no item lock feature (like in conquer online) which prevents guilty players from dropping equipment when they get killed

3) open PVP maybe with some safe places but the idea is, you can kill anybody you want

4) it would be good if the servers would be located in europe so that i won't have lag

5) the game should be pretty popular. i've seen some games in which it takes several minutes to meet another player so i don't want to be the only one playing

6) and at last, the game should require some skill so that it won't be boring

for me the first 2 are the most important, everything else comes after. so if you know any such good games you can send me a mail at fanefachiru@gmail.com

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Never post your e-mail on a public forum. It is probably already recorded on a mailing list by forum bots, which will then spread your e-mail address to spam sites and spam advertising. If you really feel the need to post your e-mail, take a screenshot of the text, upload it to image-upload site (Photobucket, ImageShack, imgur, etc.), and then post it on the forum. Bots will not be able to spam you that way.

Quote Originally Posted by burlan View Post
    2) there should be no item lock feature (like in conquer online) which prevents guilty players from dropping equipment when they get killed

3) open PVP maybe with some safe places but the idea is, you can kill anybody you want
    Wizardry Online, Mortal Online, Anarchy Online, EVE Online, Darkfall, Warz, Path of Exile, and Diablo 2.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 23

its a shame but the only games i know like that are tq digital games, like conquer, eudemons and so on...