MapleStory Scania

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 14

Default MapleStory Scania

Anybody play? And want to be my buddy? I just started out and need someone to play with and be friends with.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

What level are you?
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

I was trying to play the game again, but due to Nexon's excellent customer service I have no idea how long it will take them to answer my ticket question as they deactivated my account for not useing for a while and it's under an email that doesn't exist anymore lol.
    You never know how precious someone is till they are gone...
    Past Post Count: 457
    Day Started:Apr 25, 2004

Currently Playing:
    Free Realms (PS3)
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    IGN: Tsukasa Tantalus (Cornelia)
    Aion
    IGN: Tsukasai (Israphel)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

I think I have an archer, mage, and warrior all in the level 14-18 range. Did they add anything since 2005?
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 25

I was thinking of giving MapleStory another go again just recently..
    So I'll start the download, start a new character, and just give me a post here, or a PM, if you still want another buddy :P

Oh, and since 2005. You've missed a lot. I'm sure you've been hearing of Maplestory's big patches and all that?
    Well anyways, it's changed... a lot since 2005. You may want to give it a look a see once more.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    I think I have an archer, mage, and warrior all in the level 14-18 range. Did they add anything since 2005?
    There's all kinds of new stuff going on. All the classes are completely reworked and there's a bunch of new ones as well as new areas and systems in place.
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 25

Just tried the game on Scania...
    And I'm lagging, I don't know if it's because of the server OR if something's wrong with my laptop 0_o

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by f3191 View Post
    I was trying to play the game again, but due to Nexon's excellent customer service I have no idea how long it will take them to answer my ticket question as they deactivated my account for not useing for a while and it's under an email that doesn't exist anymore lol.
    sorry to burst your bubble but you wont be able to use that account anymore. i had that exact same problem and after months of waiting they sent me a reply saying as long as i cant access that email i cant reactivate that account. i had 7 chars on that account and it was my main but luckily i had been working on a 2nd account and its on scania and renegades. i would be more then happy you play on scania i am leveling my evan i am level 86 i think. whats your igns and time zone? oh if you are around level 30 i can start a free level 30 char since i got the free renegades char coupon and it instantly makes a free level 30 renegades class since the last patch was all about buffing the renegades. i get random items too with it so let me know. i am up for leveling with others so we can do pqs and such.
    Last edited by sinfullfears; 11-17-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

I reccomend not going back because it is far to easy. 1-150 can be done in under a month of casual grinding; on top of that once you hit 150 it's like hitting a brick wall in leveling, and at that point you're forced to boss hunt for you're super expencive gear.

If you wanna boss hunt all day and next to nothing besides that go on ahead; 1-150 is pretty fun though lots of classes to try out.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by baukara View Post
    I reccomend not going back because it is far to easy. 1-150 can be done in under a month of casual grinding; on top of that once you hit 150 it's like hitting a brick wall in leveling, and at that point you're forced to boss hunt for you're super expencive gear.

If you wanna boss hunt all day and next to nothing besides that go on ahead; 1-150 is pretty fun though lots of classes to try out.
    He speaks the truth, game is full of level 200's now and hackers still everywhere. Games a mess I believe,I miss the old maplestory now its just garbage to me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast