MapleStory Scania

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 12

i would play but i got error code 60 anybody got a fix?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    sorry to burst your bubble but you wont be able to use that account anymore. i had that exact same problem and after months of waiting they sent me a reply saying as long as i cant access that email i cant reactivate that account. i had 7 chars on that account and it was my main but luckily i had been working on a 2nd account and its on scania and renegades. i would be more then happy you play on scania i am leveling my evan i am level 86 i think. whats your igns and time zone? oh if you are around level 30 i can start a free level 30 char since i got the free renegades char coupon and it instantly makes a free level 30 renegades class since the last patch was all about buffing the renegades. i get random items too with it so let me know. i am up for leveling with others so we can do pqs and such.
    Unfortunately that was my main and only account and I had like 5 or so characters on it, but my highest was like level 43 so it wasn't too deep into it lol.
    You never know how precious someone is till they are gone...
    Past Post Count: 457
    Day Started:Apr 25, 2004

Currently Playing:
    Free Realms (PS3)
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    IGN: Tsukasa Tantalus (Cornelia)
    Aion
    IGN: Tsukasai (Israphel)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

you could always make a new account! all resistance chars made now get 4x exp till lvl 30 then 3x exp till 70 then 2x till 110 i think plus everyday till nov 18th its 2x exp from 2pm-6pm pacific standard time. you could join scania with us if you want.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43

you can reach 120 in around 1week now(as an average(aka non funded) player). so no real harm done by losing your acc
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Just because it's easy to level doesn't mean it's not worth playing you have so much character variety so you could just make another character and it's not as easy to reach level 200 as some people think it is the people who reach 200 usually put way to much money into the game. It does start to slow towards end game a fair bit and if you aren't doing the majority of damage to mobs your party will be getting most of the exp. You don't really need to boss to enjoy the game if you don't want to there is plenty of way to get good gear without bossing mainly making use of events or buying cheap items in the free market and selling them on so you can make money to fund yourself. The game is still fun to play regardless if people find it to easy to level. The game was way to hard to level before and just because it's easier now doesn't make it to easy just not to difficult. Sure it starts off easy to level but towards the end of the game it gets harder like most other MMOs. Getting in a good guild is key they can help you tons with gear and leveling or going on boss runs . Some people in my guild are funded some aren't but we all help each other out and have a good time.

With the Tempest patch around the corner the game is going to become even better and recently they have stepped up in dealing with hackers and gold farmers. With hyper skills coming out the difference between paying users and non paying users will close as every job will be getting them boosting up end game strength of characters making bossing even less needed but you will be able to do more bosses that you wouldn't be able to before as a non paying user.
    Last edited by chaoscauser; 11-18-2012 at 09:41 AM.

the tempest update is 6 parts and we get 3 new classes out of it and supposedly they are very different from what we have now as 2 of them are "nova" classes. yes there are a lot of classes but you gotta remember that some classes are considered special and are only able to be made usually during certain events. i played for 2 weeks casually from 42-86 and it took me about 2 weeks(ish) and i am not funded at all. taking advantage of events especially exp ones do help a lot and can get you some pretty good gear too.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 16

I'm currently a level 45 battle mage. What's your IGN? I'll pm you.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

Yeah, I made a new account, I have only played my Battle Mage for like a few hours and I'm already lvl 36, the grind is pretty much gone, and I love it. My IGN is Tsukasain.
    You never know how precious someone is till they are gone...
    Past Post Count: 457
    Day Started:Apr 25, 2004

Currently Playing:
    Free Realms (PS3)
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    IGN: Tsukasa Tantalus (Cornelia)
    Aion
    IGN: Tsukasai (Israphel)

lol its only that fast cause u were getting 4x exp til 30 and now getting 3x exp till 70 since a battle mage is a resistance class. though you are right i dont feel the "grind" till later

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 16

I hit level 50 now. I'm on everyday so add me, IGN is PiecesOfPoop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast