Cabal 2 - Need help(from korean) to register and verify an account with mobile phone

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Cabal 2 - Need help(from korean) to register and verify an account with mobile phone

Hi guys, first nice forum and keep going!

There is a new MMO which I wanted to try out, Cabal 2. Sadly the last step of registration stopped me from it: The Mobile Phone Verification!

So I would like to ask if there is any korean or someone who lives there atm and would help out with his korean phone number - recieve the code and tell it to me. After this itīs done and youīll never have to care about this thing anymore, your number wonīt be saved as itīs only for a temporary Code transfer.

As thanks I would share/give away that Account to that person who helped me, AFTER Cabal 2 is tested.

So no/not much leveling needed for atleast some Chars, if you want to try it also!

Thanks in advance, I hope someone want to help or share a test account.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 50

I tried the same, no luck. Ended up purchasing one now. :P

Hey xDrac, I'm thinking about to buy one aswell. Could you provide some informations about the game? Is it hard to play for someone who does not speak korean?
    Where are you from and does it lag alot from there?
    Is comboing manageable with that lag?
    Did you find some other english speaking dudes already?
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by Subz View Post
    Hey xDrac, I'm thinking about to buy one aswell. Could you provide some informations about the game? Is it hard to play for someone who does not speak korean?
    Where are you from and does it lag alot from there?
    Is comboing manageable with that lag?
    Did you find some other english speaking dudes already?
    thx
    The game is quite fun.
    I have no idea about korean but as Cabal2 is still an MMO it isn't hard guessing what quests want from you.
    So leveling isn't a problem. I actually like that everything is so new to you (due to it being korean too). Makes you feel like you are a newb again and need to learn and explore to understand how things work.
    I'm from Germany and I dont sense any lag. Slight delays in skills from time to time but its not really noticable.
    I can combo just fine actually.

And I have whispered a lot of people but no one even bothered to whisper back yet ): So no didnt find any yet ):
    Playing with my gf atm. if you decide to get it, send me a pm :P

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    The game is quite fun.
    I have no idea about korean but as Cabal2 is still an MMO it isn't hard guessing what quests want from you.
    So leveling isn't a problem. I actually like that everything is so new to you (due to it being korean too). Makes you feel like you are a newb again and need to learn and explore to understand how things work.
    I'm from Germany and I dont sense any lag. Slight delays in skills from time to time but its not really noticable.

And I have whispered a lot of people but no one even bothered to whisper back yet ): So no didnt find any yet ):
    Mind PMing me where you bought the acc at? I have a friend that may be interested.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    The game is quite fun.

drac where did you buy account from?

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Hi Drac im playing at cabal 2 frist sever as well. tried to whisper you many time but i guess they said r name not valid or not online. if you in game pm me at Nocturne

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by eliteis View Post
    drac where did you buy account from?
    newgameway probably

Still playing, and yeah I got it from newgameway.
    Game's pretty neat, still playing everyday.
    Playing with my gf and we're at the 2nd server.

I'm:
    xDrac - Level 26 Warrior

my gf is:
    Elodiee - Level 26 Cleric

Found someone else who's non-korean and opened a small guild, if anyone wants to join up... ^^

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Apparently the game will go pay to play when it goes live. That being said, I doubt I'll play it until it goes F2P, and that will hopefully happen before it comes out in SEA some time next year.

I also almost managed to get an account made/help to make an account from a native Korean that knew English, but he was very shaky about the rules behind letting foreigners play, and even asked a GM, and decided not to. I'm sure if I found a Korean that wasn't as shaky about it then they would've made me one, since others have had that done before, but I'm ok without it knowing that it'll go P2P for a while at least.

Do you intend to pay to play the game after the beta? If not, you may have just wasted $40 worth on it. lol
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast