c9 question

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 18

Default c9 question

was c9 released in thai or south korea first? or japan? so confused T_T

I just want to know because I am waiting for the Christmas event and want to know which one has been out the longest so I can look at the events/items and get a nice feeling inside

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by monkuar View Post
    was c9 released in thai or south korea first? or japan? so confused T_T

I just want to know because I am waiting for the Christmas event and want to know which one has been out the longest so I can look at the events/items and get a nice feeling inside
    Korea was first.

Quote Originally Posted by charly1337 View Post
    Korea was first.
    so the main developers were from south korea?

Why in the hell did the south korean server shut down then? shouldn't that one be the best since that's where the market share was? I mean NA is good, but since the shutdown of the korean, all the koreans are coming and flooding the US Servers and pvp is just stupid now. the lag is just dumb.

They need to make another korean server to get these guys out of here

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by monkuar View Post
    so the main developers were from south korea?

Why in the hell did the south korean server shut down then? shouldn't that one be the best since that's where the market share was? I mean NA is good, but since the shutdown of the korean, all the koreans are coming and flooding the US Servers and pvp is just stupid now. the lag is just dumb.

They need to make another korean server to get these guys out of here
    cus d game sux.

there's a wolf in my heart

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    cus d game sux.
    Über Fail Troll strikes again. Apparently, K-server had operating and publishing problems. Not so much because the game sucked. Eventhough, the game itself is considered quite old. And it has its flaws, but what game is perfect? Global so far has been considered a succes im sure. Global still needs bulletshooter, blade dancer and 5th continent with lv63 cap. They should focus on the netwerk code and bring out more content after that. I seriously hope the development doesnt stop.

Also name a better pvp game in its exact genre? Oh wait...there isnt any. Nice try. The pve isnt half bad either. Only warden makes me facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Über Fail Troll strikes again. Apparently, K-server had operating and publishing problems. Not so much because the game sucked. Eventhough, the game itself is considered quite old. And it has its flaws, but what game is perfect? Global so far has been considered a succes im sure. Global still needs bulletshooter, blade dancer and 5th continent with lv63 cap. They should focus on the netwerk code and bring out more content after that. I seriously hope the development doesnt stop.

Also name a better pvp game in its exact genre? Oh wait...there isnt any. Nice try. The pve isnt half bad either. Only warden makes me facepalm.

Ignore the trolls, kid is a fruitmuffin.

You're right though, the korean one had publishing problems and they even said they will re-open again sometime soon. So that does show you Webzen does care. Don't know why some people hate on them for no reason, mostly I hear kids coming here crying about being banned for bug abusing then expect an apology and sympathetic replies from onrpg members, lol. Really webzen is not that bad, they're doing great with the global.

The only problem is, im not complaining, just telling it how it is; is that sometimes in PVP we get people that are red bar and cant even type english, it's clearly evident they are from korea or somewhere across the NA State...

The issue I am having though, is sure they can come play here, but why in the hell didn't they just sign up for the EU Server? It would be way less laggier for them. That's where I think they just come to NA to win because of "lag". Im not qqing, sure I get owned by people in red-bar fair and square. BUT............

SOMETIMES, those red bar's hit me when im half away across the map and it's just painfully obvious. I believe some type of IP restriction should be in place, or maybe even have a new module system for the pvp arena to separate users by ip allocation per country...

Or something of that sort.

And Gosh Damn I wish they had angel wings or something to beable to mount on your character for an awesome effect. That would be so freaking awesome looking... (I'd prob end up jerking while playing) LOL
    Last edited by monkuar; 11-20-2012 at 09:18 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

the combat is like you're playing disney on ice.

also monkuar, you're a fruitmuffin.

there's a wolf in my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    the combat is like you're playing disney on ice.

also monkuar, you're a fruitmuffin.
    The combat is the best style I've ever played. And that is someone coming from an old player of RYL... (Which is borderline the best gameplay style of any MMORPG even to-date) and it's almost 15 years old.

I don't play point and click games like your wow crap and aion horse sh*t either. I need fast paced, 100% control of your character and whatnot. Risk Your Life shaped the development of games today in movability and quickness/reactions/movespeed/timing/etc/etc....

If you like games where you click a couple hotkeys and attack 1 mob at a time, that's fine and dandy, but for me that's the most boring sht in the world.

Would you rather have this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrauy6_BsKA
    (Look how slow that is? Point and click much? My grandma could play this crap)

OR This............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpBmI...ature=youtu.be
    (One of the top Korean Pro's)

As in my opinion, I don't know about you, but c9 definately beats the market for moveability/reaction/speed/quickness. I think you should invest more time actually lvling up your character instead of trolling these forums, trust me the pvp on c9 is insane. That is just a quick example searching youtube. Vindictus is a little bit faster paced, but not even borderline as fast. I have not checked Blade and soul, but the video here looks like it's slow as sht compared to c9 as well. (What is that, 2-3 seconds between attacks?) Like I said, my grandma could play that sht.

Have a nice day,

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

On EU server we also have laggers. Most of them are from Turkey. Which is technically in Asia. And they also tend to have weak internet. So you get distance problems, while C9 was originally made for Korea. Which has superior internet structure. That makes online gaming almost feel like LAN. Same with Street Fighter series for example. Another game that is very latency sensitive. You will lag online in EU and US. And you will fail 1 frame link/string combos. Depending on the opponents geographic location. Peer-to-peer network is a biatch.

People have been complaining all the time to Webzen. That they should fix the lag problems. But little do they know. Webzen cant really fix it. You have distance problems, no matter what you do. So they decided to split EU into EAST and WEST side. Hoping players will join those channels for a better pvp experience. But nobody uses these pvp channels. All players join the most populated first channel. Meanwhile Ranked pvp is still risky. Lagger scout or warden can just spam skills all day long. And they be relatively safe. While a melee class gets screwed hard.

Global still misses a HUGE amount of costumes and other cosmetic items compared to foreign servers. I'm sure christmas will bring some sort of limited event.

On EU server we also have laggers. Most of them are from Turkey. Which is technically in Asia. And they also tend to have weak internet. So you get distance problems, while C9 was originally made for Korea. Which has superior internet structure. That makes online gaming almost feel like LAN. Same with Street Fighter series for example. Another game that is very latency sensitive. You will lag online in EU and US. And you will fail 1 frame link/string combos. Depending on the opponents geographic location. Peer-to-peer network is a biatch.

People have been complaining all the time to Webzen. That they should fix the lag problems. But little do they know. Webzen cant really fix it. You have distance problems, no matter what you do. So they decided to split EU into EAST and WEST side. Hoping players will join those channels for a better pvp experience. But nobody uses these pvp channels. All players join the most populated first channel. Meanwhile Ranked pvp is still risky. Lagger scout or warden can just spam skills all day long. And they be relatively safe. While a melee class gets screwed hard.

Global still misses a HUGE amount of costumes and other cosmetic items compared to foreign servers. I'm sure christmas will bring some sort of limited event.

IF you check out that pvp video I linked above, when he uses grab strike, that's the connection you're talking about EXACTLY.

Unfortunately, it lags 1-2 seconds for me when I play my BM, so either I need to duel only us people, or figure out an alternative for grab strike.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast