Shootmania Early Access Key Raffle

Hybrid View

General Manager Reputation: 353

Default Shootmania Early Access Key Raffle

Now is your chance to be among the first to try out Shootmania for 30 days free courtesy of TT eSports! All you have to do is comment in this thread why you want a chance to play. On Monday December 3rd, 20 lucky posters will receive a PM from me with your key! Then just follow the instructions on the giveaway page HERE to claim your access.

Utilizing the framework of TM2, ShootMania is a fast-paced FPS where players are on the main stage! You decide what to play and how to play it. Whether made exclusively for ShootMania Storm or created by the community, the wide variety of maps and gaming modes offered provide endless challenging experiences. Battle one on one, create a team or participate in a tournament... It’s easy to play, but hard to master!
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 11-30-2012 at 10:29 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Honestly no one wanted a Shootmania key? Ok then.

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I would like to be beta tester of this game because I have really wanted. I have a blog where I analyze the betas I try and that helps more people know the game. Please

Awesome sending you one now.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Battle one on one, create a team or participate in a tournament... It’s easy to play, but hard to master!