Thread: Onepunch-Man (Manga)

Game Journalist Reputation: 490

Default Onepunch-Man (Manga)

Onepunch-Man

Anyone been reading this? So far it's pretty awesome. It's a semi-serious comedy manga. The protagonist has the interesting dilemma of being a hobby-hero who can defeat anyone with one-punch. He is starting to lose all the thrill of living because he is so powerful. The jokes make me laugh, and the action scenes are incredibly top-notch. I especially liked the action in Chapter 18. The manga is meant for mature readers, so it's not afraid for cursing or showing gore. One frame you'll see someone get their stomach punched out, with intestines and blood everywhere, and the next frame you'll be laughing at something that was said or done.

Unfortunately, the current translations are not to accurate. They are close enough and get the point across, but not 100% accurate. If you can, I suggest you read the original. If not, don't be afraid to use whatever translations are available currently.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 72

seems interesting enough :3

*googles for scanlations*

Arri's Animal Reputation: 104

I was reading it for a bit but I lost interest since other manga caught my eye. But from what I read, it was really funny, and the action was good too. I'll get back to it eventually.