Tired of Clan / Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Junior Member Reputation: 10

Wow! I can only say that my Grievance family is amazing! I got an idea that I would like to play a healer so I created a Breton Templar. My Grievance family assisted me in leveling her. Needless to say she went from 0-VR1 at the speed of light! We are busy in Cyrodiil, running vet and low level dungeon and just having an amazing time together. We would love to have you come check us out. Grievancegaming.org and GTGN.tv

Grievance is not just an ESO guild but a family-oriented multi-gaming community comprised of adults 18+. We are a social bunch and are always on the lookout for new members of all levels to join us in PvP, Raiding, crafting, special events, or general dungeon runs. Go to http://www.grievancegaming.org.

Family, Honor, Loyalty.

Grievance is the perfect home for me. It can be the perfect home for you. Check us out today.

GrievanceGaming.org

We can be such a bunch of dungeon trolls

We have a lot going on right now with our Grievance ESO family! We have pvp nights twice a week, low level activites once a week and of course running trials and end game content twice a week! We have weekly raffles for our members and prizes for just visiting the forums. I am tired just typing it all out! Our real life get together is approaching fast. Please visit http://grievancegaming.org for all of the details.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112