Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tired of Clan / Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Junior Member Reputation: 10

My experience with http://grievancegaming.org/

I came from a number of games where I always ran with a trusted group of friends. We started in EQ, moved to DAoC, then WoW.......But as time went by we lost folks along the way. We couldn't raid anymore, but we had the fun of being with each other. Then one day, no one really played the same games anymore.

I answered the "Tired of Guild Shopping" post by Grievance for Elder Scrolls Online. They came from some of the same backgrounds of games I knew. Somehow, this group combined the best of both worlds: close camaraderie and end-game raiding. People were respectful, they even mandated a "No Drama" policy. I joined and haven't looked back.

I love the people here. I joined them in a Real-Life get together in which 70 of us dined at a restaurant, (panicking the host of course). Grievance plays multiple games, and you can join them in any. Youtube and Twitch broadcasts, some for charities!

I found the last guild I ever need to join. Maybe you will too!

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

hmmm...thinking about it

thecoolest, love to have you with us. Check out our site!

Grievance is once again participating in Extra Life, a gamer charity effort in which we play for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. We'll be broadcasting throughout Oct 25th. Our ESO chapter is using the 9-11pm CST time slot.

Here is Grievance's team page. Donate to a worthy cause!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...m&teamID=15384

A reminder that we appreciate any support of the charity event taking place Oct 25th! Grievance Gaming has a team raising funds for Extra-Life, benefiting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Our team page is here, : http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...m&teamID=15384

We'll be broadcasting from midnight to midnight that Saturday on our Twitch channel. Thanks all who donate and participate in this generous event.

Why haven't you yet joined the last guild you'll ever need to join? It's been an exciting time for us, in-game and out. Our latest newsletter has come out, with guild leaders from the various Grievance chapters filling us in on their games. We've been planning our Real-Life get-together in June. Our Youtube channel has almost 1,000 subscribers, (I think our Twitter account already passed that!)

Most importantly, we don't tell you HOW to create your character or control any of YOUR free time. We hit endgame but it isn't mandatory for any one member. (We have a lot of casual folks and families, though we are 18 and over only).

Look no more for a guild that combines a close, family feel with end-game raiding. Not just in ESO, but in several games and FPS. Join a multi-gaming guild that enjoys playing games across the board.

A tribute video made early this year by one of our talented members, saluting the major games Grievance expected to play in 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNAUftA2F1Y

Grievance is an international community of over 8,000 people registered on our forums. We play across several MMOs, FPS, and MOBAS. Now, our Mobile Division is up and running as well. Our shows have earned us over a thousand subscribers on both Twitch and Youtube. We host shows about games, stream them, and interview people in the gaming business.

But we all came to Grievance because it valued a family atmosphere, and cherished concepts such as Honor and Loyalty. Maybe you should check us out today. GrievanceGaming.org

Our ESO chapter goes back to Craglorn tonight for Grievance! We run it twice a week as a guild, (though smaller groups like to go back and try their hand as well). We use a weekly raffle to keep our credits flowing into a guild trader, and have earned recognition in Cyrodiil. Check us out!

The Star Citizen chapter will be broadcasting The Star Citizen Report tonight at 6pm CST, at http://www.twitch.tv/grievance This will be followed later tonight by some multi-player action from our SC crew.

Our ArcheAge chapter continues to turn heads on Saphira. They made the server first creation of the Black Pearl!

You'll also find grievance chapters in every other major MMORPG, and several FPS games.

Grievance has a lot of couples and mature players. We enforce a no drama clause. Our guilds raid but recognize that Real-Life comes first, therefore we have a lot of casual players and folks willing to help them out.

Once in one chapter of Grievance, you can play any of our games with us. Friendships have been formed which span several games and game genres. We don't get jealous if you're game-surfing, because we do too! We have forums focusing on the games we're looking forward to and can plan our guild presence ahead of time.

New member praise: "Grievance is the perfect guild for me. Helpful when needed but not pushy. Funny and loud but at the same time very serious about your members. I gotta say thank you to everyone. And if I'm on and anyone needs help I'll do my best." "I'm also very happy to be in Grievance. I'm not as active as some people and not that often on TS, unfortunately. But I enjoy being part of this group! Thank you everyone!"

Join us twice a week for Craglorn events, as well as our Cyrodiil raids. Check out the family of Grievance! (NA server, Aldmeri Dominion).

Family, Honor, Loyalty.

Grievance is the perfect home for me. It can be the perfect home for you. Check us out today.

GrievanceGaming.org

Woot! Over 1,000 followers on our Youtube channel! All those folks are checking out the many games we're interested in playing. Join us for ESO, and other fun!

https://www.youtube.com/user/GrievanceGaming

Our latest Grievance news from around the organization!

Join Grievance not only for the great family and friendships in ESO, but also across every major MMO, FPS, and MOBA out there today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7yB...Ljq9cutBhA66OA

Our newsletter is coming out soon, as well as a big end-of-the-year-in-games broadcast on our Twitch channel Sunday night. Check out our multi-game family!

http://grievancegaming.org/

Join us for the benefit of a multi-gaming guild that enforces No Drama. Uphold Honor, Family, Loyalty just as we do. Join us in-game and chat with us on our Teamspeak server, as well as check out the numerous streaming programs we host.

Inviting all to share in the numerous gaming videos we put out on YouTube! Check out our international, multi-game organization!

https://www.youtube.com/user/GrievanceGaming/featured

Grievance not only does events on Aldmeri Dominion, we also plan to be active on the PTS. One of our other divisions were awarded for helping their end-game development on the test server. That's the kind of folks we are. And yet, we'll never tell you that you have to play a certain way or a certain class. Join the Grievance family!

Congratulations to our new Raid Leader, Bluepitbull13!

Looking forward to other players who want to join a guild that promotes Family, Honor, Loyalty! Check us out today.

Grievancegaming.org

If you want an in-depth glance into Grievance, why not cast your gaze through our Newsletters? Guild leaders discuss the big news coming to their games, members give a glance to introduce themselves to the rest of us. We discuss gaming events on the horizon. Peruse for yourself for a look inside our organization!

http://grievancegaming.org/media-rel...ce-newsletters

Family, Honor, Loyalty!

We are a mature, 18+ guild. We have a No Drama clause! Which means you can be free to pursue your own fun in the game with a friendly group, while also hitting endgame content. Grievance will be celebrating its 15th birthday this Fall.

Picture of some Cyrodiil action...

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9eb4393e.png

Hundreds of us gathered on Teamspeak last night for our big "State of Grievance" night. We've got big things planned for the future!

To give you an idea, our member Moebius once again compiled an awesome video, (great music), which showcases all the games Grievance has guilds and embassies. (Any game still in alpha/beta is an embassy). Check out this sweet video.

http://youtu.be/vZrPX-KZktg

Member testimonial from Aerwynn:

"One of the best things about Grievance is that it is family that spans many games. I actually joined Grievance for Wildstar, then switched to the ESO chapter. There is no drama and members put family and RL first. I’ve forged some great friendships, and I know that I’ll always be a member of the Grievance family.

In ESO, we have a great mix of players from V14s focused on trials to new members just beginning the game. The members are always willing to help each other whether it’s getting advice on a build for trials, getting crafting help from one of our master crafters, grouping together for Undaunted pledges, skyshard runs through Cyrodil, or just getting help with a public dungeon or pesky world boss.

I hope you join us."

Thanks Aerwynn!

Grievance not only does events on Aldmeri DOminion, we also plan to be active on the PTS. One of our other divisions were awarded for helping their end-game development on the test server. That's the kind of folks we are. And yet, we'll never tell you that you have to play a certain way or a certain class. Join the Grievance family!

GrievanceGaming.org

Had the best time with my Grievance family on the PTS this weekend! This new update is going to be amazing!

Go check out GrievanceGaming.org