Tired of Clan / Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Junior Member Reputation: 10

Look no more for a guild that combines a close, family feel with end-game raiding. Not just in ESO, but in several games and FPS. Join a multi-gaming guild that enjoys playing games across the board.

A tribute video made early this year by one of our talented members, saluting the major games Grievance expected to play in 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNAUftA2F1Y

Grievance is an international community of over 8,000 people registered on our forums. We play across several MMOs, FPS, and MOBAS. Now, our Mobile Division is up and running as well. Our shows have earned us over a thousand subscribers on both Twitch and Youtube. We host shows about games, stream them, and interview people in the gaming business.

But we all came to Grievance because it valued a family atmosphere, and cherished concepts such as Honor and Loyalty. Maybe you should check us out today. GrievanceGaming.org

Our ESO chapter goes back to Craglorn tonight for Grievance! We run it twice a week as a guild, (though smaller groups like to go back and try their hand as well). We use a weekly raffle to keep our credits flowing into a guild trader, and have earned recognition in Cyrodiil. Check us out!

The Star Citizen chapter will be broadcasting The Star Citizen Report tonight at 6pm CST, at http://www.twitch.tv/grievance This will be followed later tonight by some multi-player action from our SC crew.

Our ArcheAge chapter continues to turn heads on Saphira. They made the server first creation of the Black Pearl!

You'll also find grievance chapters in every other major MMORPG, and several FPS games.

Grievance has a lot of couples and mature players. We enforce a no drama clause. Our guilds raid but recognize that Real-Life comes first, therefore we have a lot of casual players and folks willing to help them out.

Once in one chapter of Grievance, you can play any of our games with us. Friendships have been formed which span several games and game genres. We don't get jealous if you're game-surfing, because we do too! We have forums focusing on the games we're looking forward to and can plan our guild presence ahead of time.

New member praise: "Grievance is the perfect guild for me. Helpful when needed but not pushy. Funny and loud but at the same time very serious about your members. I gotta say thank you to everyone. And if I'm on and anyone needs help I'll do my best." "I'm also very happy to be in Grievance. I'm not as active as some people and not that often on TS, unfortunately. But I enjoy being part of this group! Thank you everyone!"

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789