Tired of Clan / Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Tired of Clan / Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

http://www.grievanceguild.com
    Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.
    Grievance can be found playing in the following games:
    Official Grievance Guilds
    Elder Scrolls Online (Guild available at launch)
    Everquest II - Permafrost Server
    Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest Server
    Neverwinter Nights Online (Guild available at launch)
    SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers
    Wildstar (Guilds available at launch)
    World of Warcraft (Horde) - Thrall Server
    Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)
    Aion - Siel Server
    Final Fantasy XIV (Embassy available at re-launch)
    League of Legends
    Tera - Tempyst Reach Server
    World of Warcraft (Alliance) - Azuremyst Server
    Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/PvP Clans)
    Battlefield 3
    Defiance (Clan Available at launch)
    World of Tanks
    World of Warplanes (Clan available at launch)
    (many other smaller and Independent MMOs)
    Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.
    Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.
    When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.
    We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.
    If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit out forums. Its free to register and browse the forums. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. Its free to register on the forums, so come on over and take a look. Place an introduction about yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.
    Thank you for your time
    Nionya [Director of Community Outreach Group] Grievance Global Gaming
    visit us at our site and register on our forums (see link at top) !
    Last edited by Grievance; 03-28-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Junior Member Reputation: 10

We are very excited about upcoming games this year!

Grievance already has a large group ready to set into Neverwinter Online, and many chomping at the bit to check out The Elder Scrolls Online. If these games, or any existing games listed above in Steel's post, are of interest to you, we invite you to check out a dynamic gaming community in Grievance. Come see us at www.grievanceguild.com. I hope to see you there!

Grievance has a pretty good sized group chomping at the bit getting ready for Defiance as well. From all indications so far we will have a very large and active group when Defiance launches.

Firor's Fury Reputation: 60

Just wondering, do you force usage of voice chat? Do you also force people into PVP if you have to keep a guild territory? (IE: Perfect World, Eden Eternal, etc?) I don't like PVP, so I was just wondering about it.

DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: Final Fantasy XIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: Wildstar (USA) Saving For: Television

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Just wondering, do you force usage of voice chat? Do you also force people into PVP if you have to keep a guild territory? (IE: Perfect World, Eden Eternal, etc?) I don't like PVP, so I was just wondering about it.
    We do require that you at least have the availability to listen in on TeamSpeak for grouping or the occasional meeting.
    Far as game play, Grievance is all about choice. We don't force our players to play any certain way in any game that they are playing. All we ask is that you treat your fellow members like any normal person would want to be treated themselves

Firor's Fury Reputation: 60

Reason being, is because some people just flat out don't like my voice and I often just sit in AFK rooms unless I party with someone.

Edit: I applied to the WoW Guild via the correct forum. Would love to see your responses to it, as it's quite informative.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 03-28-2013 at 03:30 PM.

DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: Final Fantasy XIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: Wildstar (USA) Saving For: Television

<Grievance> (23) is not just a Rift guild but a family-oriented multi-gaming community comprised of adults 18+. We are a social bunch both in guild chat and teamspeak. We are always on the lookout for new members of all levels to join us in dungeon runs, PvP, Raiding, rifting and crifting.

We have a high level of activity during prime US evening hours and it's not unusual to find 30-40 of us online during that time, but we've members playing at all hours of the day. We have everything from casual players to raiders and everyone's always friendly in this low-drama guild. Raiding is usually 60+ with a focus on T1 Level 60 content though we'll be breaking into T2 very soon. We have both raiders and members, but our members get to come along when there's room without any raider commitments. <Grievance> does believe that Real Life comes first, and doesn't punish members for having a real life!

Send me a personal message or visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org for more info!
    <Grievance> Rift Executive Officer - Wolfsbane Server
    Sinabun Rogue | Sinamonn Cleric | Sinasai Mage | Sinasay Warrior

www.grievancegaming.org

Grievance News

NYOGTHA - Grievance C.O.G.
    Tired of guild shopping? Join Grievance!
    Home page- http://www.grievancegaming.org/
    YouTube page- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0pIHj0pZLjq9cutBhA66OA

Grievance unleashed from the NDA!

NYOGTHA - Grievance C.O.G.
    Tired of guild shopping? Join Grievance!
    Home page- http://www.grievancegaming.org/
    YouTube page- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0pIHj0pZLjq9cutBhA66OA

For those who missed out on the 5-day early access, Grievance will be streaming during the launch on March 30th. Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/gtgnstreaming throughout the day to get in your fix of Tamriel while you wait.

Check out this new member's praise after the latest beta weekend:

"I have to say, I had a great time in the beta playing the game.. all the quests.. the lore, the look of the game.. how it ran...

But... unfortunately.... It would only be just a game... Being in Grievance.. only for a short amount of time, has shown me once again, a game of this magnitude is meant to play with a guild that is amazing.... yes.. Grievance... You are amazing. Haven't had this much fun in the games i've played in a while.

I have seen many people helping one another.. having fun... and treating others with such respect... I can honestly say I plan on being a part of this guild for as long as you will have me...

I won't post too long of a post.. but wanted to thank you all for being who you are.. and showing me what good people are about. And, having like minded folks that want to enjoy the game together.. striving to be the best, and showing how well we work together...

I wish I would have joined a long time ago.. but I am glad I have the chance to be among some of the finest people I've come to get to know."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast