Trickster Online's NA servers are kicking the bucket?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 19

Default Trickster Online's NA servers are kicking the bucket?

http://trickster.gamerage.com/News/A...ment/View/6411

Quote Originally Posted by GameRage
    Dear Tricksters,

At one point, all good things must come to an end. So it is with a heavy heart that we are announcing that the time to bid farewell to our friends on Caballa Island has come.

Trickster Online's servers will finally be laid to rest on 2/27/2013. Until that time, you will be able to log on and continue to play.

Additionally, MyShop and Gacha will be closing on 2/6/2013 at 6:00pm PST. Until that time, items in MyShop will continue to be available for purchase.

With the closure of MyShop, we have prepared compensation for those players who have purchased Cash Items within the last year, as shown below.

================================================== ======
    <Trickster Compensation>

Points spent will be refunded based on when the purchases were made. Please check the information below to see if you’re eligible for refunds.

Purchases made in Trickster between 11/06/2012 and 02/06/2013 will be 100% refunded as RagePoints.*
    Purchases made in Trickster between 08/06/2012 and 11/05/2012 will be refunded 75% as RagePoints.
    Purchases made in Trickster between 05/06/2012 and 08/05/2012 will be refunded 50% as RagePoints.
    Purchases made in Trickster between 02/06/2012 and 05/05/2012 will be refunded 25% as RagePoints.

*For those who made purchases between 01/01/2013 and 02/06/2013, ALL POINTS will be refunded as Rage Points (including points spent on Consumable Items, Timed Items, Gacha Coins, and Random Boxes).

- For purchases made before 01/01/2013, only points spent on Permanent Items will be refunded as RagePoints. (Points spent on Consumable Items, Timed Items, Gacha Coins, and Random Boxes will not be refunded).
    - Please keep in mind refunds will not include Trickster Only Points. (Points distributed as Event Rewards)
    - Refunded points are only usable within the games published by SG Interactive.
    - Points will be distributed on 2/27/2013.
    ================================================== ======

As a thank you to the community for sticking with Trickster for so long, we'll make sure to go out with a bang!

Starting today, we'll be having a 300% EXP and TM EXP rate event! We have many other events planned so that you may all enjoy the remainder of your time here in Trickster.

Thank you for being such a wonderful community and though we may not be able to see each other on Caballa Island again, we hope to see you elsewhere soon!

- Trickster Online Team

I don't know what I was thinking to be completely honest.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

this is ****ing gay as hell, my favorite f2p game, spend over 400 euro on it.. shutting down..... oh gawd
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 01-24-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Heads or Tails Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post

I didn't play nearly as much as a lot of other players on Trickster but I sure did have some glorious memories on that game...

I don't know what I was thinking to be completely honest.

man.. i really hope another company will pick it up. or maybe some private servers of it.
    i dont get it tho, this game was very populated and plenty of people bought cash shop items, why the hell is it shutting down >.<
    oh well, time to go sit in a corner be all depressed lol

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 23

i played trickster a bit. i only got to level 60 with my horned warrior. the last map i played at was the school with ghosts? haha. anyway, it was 2006 when i played it so my memory is a bit fuzzy
    all i remember was drilling, drilling some more, slaying seals and hoppers, then more drilling, and drill till i fell asleep and i remember something about a potato. i only played it because i got tired of playing RO that time. lol.

EijiDate - Commander - lvl 5x
    Requiem: Memento Mori - Nova Server

oh it changed so much since 2006 lol the game had multiple revamps letting u quest all the way to level 240ish, it has actualy more content/things to do then RO. thats why i dont get why RO is still standing while trickster is shutting down. i guess its the pay2win aspect that scared people away

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 23

I thought this game was doing well.. what happened o.o

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Good game. Lots of content. They'll probably relicense it to another publisher. These are the guys who ported Pangya to the Wii. Maybe Trickster's getting ported to the Wii U... Abhorsen, I am so sorry.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Wow that was surprising I honestly felt that was one game that could last forever seeing it had a pretty solid community and fan base to last this long.

Always sad to see a good game go even if I didn't like it much I know lenty of people did.

Sorry for your lose abhorsen.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

There have been so many MMORPG closures lately, but this is the first one I'm surprised about. Trickster was doing really well, I wouldn't say it's better than RO1 (Trickster has lokal instant monster respawn, that kinda killed it for me), but it was certainly one of the big classics.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast