Netflix has:

Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Rosario + Vampire, Samurai Champloo, Host Club, Darker than Black, High school of the dead, Fruits Basket, Kaze no Stigma (decent anime), Mushi-Shi (also decent), Demon King Daimao, Elfen Lied (Also decent), Samurai 7 (Decent again, steam punk samurai ), Baka & Test, D. Gray-man, Blood+, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Trinity Blood, Desert Punk (Decent), Last Exile (amazing), Witchblade, Gunslinger Girl, Afro Samurai, Xam'd (Good), Vandread (good if you want a harem anime), XXXHolic, Origin Spirits of the Past (Great), Oh! My Goddess, Canaan, Needless, Basilisk, Black Blood Brothers, Tears to Tiara, Sgt Frog, Jyu-oh-Sei, Clannad After Story, Burst Angel, Requiem From the Darkness, Gungrave, Blue Gender, Squarion, Afro Samurai: Resurrection, The Ugly Yet Beautiful World, To, RideBack(good), Guin Saga, Speed Grapher(decent), Vexille, Night Raid 1931, Ga-Rei: Zero, Yobi, the Five-Tailed Fox, Shigurui: Death Frenzy, Blassreiter, Street fighter Alpha, Noir, Golgo 13, Le Chevalier D'Eon, The Sky Crawlers, Princess, Little Norse Prince Valiant, Godkiller, and The Man from Button Willow.

Those are just the animes available via streaming. More are available if you sign up for the DvD stuff. So if anyone wants to recommend him stuff, that's the list you are probably limited to.

I put (Decent), (Great), (Good), etc... next to the ones I recommend. Just cause one says (Great) and another says (decent) does not mean the (Great) is better, it's just what I felt like writing next to it at the time.