Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I can't believe how fun Apollo is to play. Just had two great games. Kinda sad that I wasn't streaming during them :/ would have been nice to have the footage to look back at and see what I did right.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

I think I laughed a little too hard when I found this earlier, http://www.twitch.tv/smitegame/c/2088584
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

That's hilarious.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

Alright, figured I'd bump this with some information since the Heavens have started to move again.

Last week there was a patch without a God, so maybe you didn't see anything about it but here it is anyway. Main highlight is the Assault mode, which is just a fancy name for Smites ARAM game mode. Kali also received substantial buffs, but she did get nerfed a wee bit with the more recent patch. Loki lost 50% of the damage off of his aimed strike as well, fans were alarmed but I think Mages everywhere breathed a sigh of relief.

And here's the newest patch featuring the Chinese God Ne Zha.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Also featuring 2 new abilities Blink & Shielded Recall (I believe this was temp removed for a bug) as well as changes to Motivate and Portal. Smite and Twitch have integrated now as well, making it so you can stream and chat within the client, you also receive a Twitch Ymir skin if you stream 5000 minutes of Smite. The Cacodemon Ymir skin was also released early.

There you go folks.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

My goodness Ne Zha is fun. There's not a single part of his kit I dont like. His 1 has stupid high early game damage, his 2 is an AMAZING steroid, his 3 is a fairly easy to land, hard cc and his 4 completely removes someone from a fight and wrecks them. His snowball potential is obscene as well. Hes a bit mana hungy(but who isnt in this game?) so running meditation is a good choice and obviously he's squishy but all in all he's a great god.

General Manager Reputation: 353

The new active items change everything. I love how SMITE takes all the ideas League of Legends players say they want but never get and just throws them in to see how it works.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

His ultimate ability looks like a lot of fun and moves like that certainly set smite out from the rest of the MOBA genre.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Uninstalled League of Legends for this, and I don't regret my decision at all. A fun as hell pure skillshot MOBA with the many gods I always enjoyed reading about for years. Maining Bastet and Ymir.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by Huntchez View Post
    Uninstalled League of Legends for this, and I don't regret my decision at all. A fun as hell pure skillshot MOBA with the many gods I always enjoyed reading about for years. Maining Bastet and Ymir.
    Can't say I've uninstalled League just yet but 9/10 times I tend to log into SMITE instead during downtime right now.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Randomly found out that a couple of my friends are like top SMITE players. They play on this clan called ROOT Gaming. Interesting lol.

Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast