Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    I'm practicing with Anhur because every time I see someone playing Anhur in the top 5 plays I just can't believe how good they are.
    Yea Anhur is a beast. I just throw his ulti around like a wild man and still carry teams. In the hands of a master I'm sure you can carry the most deadweight of teams.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

I just lost an arena match because our 3 tanks kept being baited, which that was obviously her goal since she'd just make a b line through the team, heal up and repeat like a Hel from... Hell lol. Doesn't seem like much but that meant no one was zoning their carries so our backline just got swept up over and over. Chang'e has such dull looking abilities too I hardly even notice when she heals/damages people, I think most of her development time went into the Jade Rabbit which is definitely cool, no doubt.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

やめてください! Reputation: 296

I love Chang'e' kit but the sound effects on her abilities are driving me nuts. Particularly her 1, considering it's on a 2 sec CD with max CD Reduction, I JUST KEEP HEARING IT OVER AND OVER.

That being said, Polynomicon OP on Chang'e.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Started playing this again, Having fun with Zeus any other gods like him that are fun?
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

Man, Chang'e passive is so amazing. Even if you removed the rabbit it would still be amazing. It's like having a free Fatalis. Move sideways and backwards without any movement penalty.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Man, Chang'e passive is so amazing. Even if you removed the rabbit it would still be amazing. It's like having a free Fatalis. Move sideways and backwards without any movement penalty.
    Yeah, Chang'e is very, very OP at the moment. I haven't played the game in months and came back yesterday and completely sucked with every other champion I tried to play (even the one I was very good at before I quit). Then I tried Chang'e and I was magically able to take on a full team, often killing most (if not all) of them, or just getting them really close to death for the rest of my team to finish off.

Between my 2 and my 3, I can stay alive in most situations for a long time. With my 1 I can do stupid amounts of damage (except to the rare champ or two that stacks protection, but even then I can hit them pretty hard). My 4 is a lot of damage plus a stun. Even a Ymir or Sobek is no issue for me (even in late game). All they can do is run and hope they get to their friends or a tower before I can kill them.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

Just started playing, 2 games with Apollo. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the skills and items because I'm too lazy check it before the game. Could be a decent timewaster.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Yea Chang'e's launch state feels like my OP Tank Sona build in early Season 2 of League of Legends. If you're there, your team WILL win fights and focusing her is a waste of time so you're screwed either way.

They either need to give her a serious hit to her survivability or make her skills harder to land.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Started playing this again, Having fun with Zeus any other gods like him that are fun?
    Depends on what you like about Zeus in comparison to the other Mages. His brothers are similar to him, Hades has blight instead of charges and Poseidon builds up his tide pool that grows with every basic attack. I'd say Chronos is very similar to him right now, too, at least in play style. Both have stuns, movement boosts and nasty basic attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    That being said, Polynomicon OP on Chang'e.
    Polynomicon is amazing on any Mage now, lol. Especially with magical basics, before the only challenging thing about the passive was remembering to basic attack after an ability, now you're more than likely going to be using your basics anyway (depending on the mage build of course). Zeus with it is pretty unbelievable as well, since you can stun a person and your next basics gonna blow their face off lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    Just started playing, 2 games with Apollo. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the skills and items because I'm too lazy check it before the game. Could be a decent timewaster.
    Apollo's great, make sure you know the difference between a stun and mesmerize to make full use of his kit. If you go into the Guides tab in the lobby, you can pick a God and view the entire in-game shop as well as completely customize your own shop tab/auto-build(for skills too). Also throws your stats 1~20 (slider) at you that factors in your build.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Apollo's great, make sure you know the difference between a stun and mesmerize to make full use of his kit. If you go into the Guides tab in the lobby, you can pick a God and view the entire in-game shop as well as completely customize your own shop tab/auto-build(for skills too). Also throws your stats 1~20 (slider) at you that factors in your build.
    My main problem is that I don't know what to focus on in each stage of the game, should I focus on getting damage early, then attack speed then defensive items or some other order?
    Also, is it better to upgrade one item fully before getting another?

Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast