Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Hel used to be my favorite character to play back when her abilities were "streams" rather than the burst moves. Interested in seeing how her looks change in the revision tho
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 10-10-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

General Manager Reputation: 353

Been playing again. Can't believe how hard a magic and cooldown reduction Chang'E can dominate the Arena. Get a nomicon and anyone without defensive items is target practice.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Been playing again. Can't believe how hard a magic and cooldown reduction Chang'E can dominate the Arena. Get a nomicon and anyone without defensive items is target practice.
    Except Chronos, try landing one of those AA on a fullspeed Chronos. Just... Chronos.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

anyone would like to play? i usually only play conquest and im sick of all the bad teammates i get

im only level 17 though

my ign is questionmarc

Sure I'll add you sometime. I'm only level 23. IGN- DizzyPW

And yea I played Chronos for the first time in Assault last night. What the hell he's a monster in the right hands.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 10-16-2013 at 07:47 PM.

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Freya is the real monster. I used to main her until they changed her hybrid damage to pure magic and made her a complete face roll god. 2-1 then auto everything to death. Someone escape you with a sliver if health? Use that ult and ensure everything dies!

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

As far as I know they reverted Freya after a patch or two, back when it was originally changed. She's not that bad, avoid her 2+1 and she's a sitting duck, her ult/banish won't be ready often enough to stop everything. Plus if she ults, just run under her and once she falls smash her in the face lol. I used to love her as well, I still do I just don't play her as much.

These days what made her cheesy really isn't all that cheesy anymore, in comparison to what the rest of the Gods can do be it new/tweaked/resurrected by compatible items, etc.

Right now I HATE Mercury, mostly because I play a lot of Bastet, and despite being able to pounce back out of ANYTHING including Fenrir's ult/Any stun/Tyrs combo/etc, I cannot escape his toss with it lol. So any time I face one they pretty much have a win button if they just sit and wait for me to pounce in.

Anyone else stoked for the League system? http://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/commen...league_system/
    Arena League woot woot!
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

Wow that slipped under my radar. I don't have time to get competitive but that's still cool to see being added.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

part of why I love Mercury so much right now. when used properly, his 3 is one of the biggest FU buttons around. once used it to cancel out a Fenrir 2+3 combo and beat him like a bad dog.

outside of that, I just like everything about Mercury. he's fast, his abilities are useful and fun, and his ult is one of the best engage/disengage moves around. can we say hitting people outside of draw distance? that move goes faaarrrr. not to mention the loud clap when he starts charging feels so good.
    Messing around.

Won my first 4v5 assault map last night. Granted was a pre-made with my 2 co-workers but all three of us were on gods that we had less than 10 worshipers on so was definitely teamwork and coordination over experience.

Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast