Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

i cant even play the heros i want - at the start of the game there is one who insta picks and locks jungle...

its so annoying

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    i cant even play the heros i want - at the start of the game there is one who insta picks and locks jungle...

its so annoying
    Get used to it, lower levels do not even respect such thing as first call gets the role.

Then again, can't say it works 100% on lvl 30 too.

EDIT: And i messed the games lol. Still kinda applies.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Played a conquest last night where it literally just became a battle between Mercuries. It felt like the other 8 players were entirely irrelevant beyond my Chang'E ulti sometimes deciding which Mercury lost. Such a scary god in a 50 minute game.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Played a conquest last night where it literally just became a battle between Mercuries. It felt like the other 8 players were entirely irrelevant beyond my Chang'E ulti sometimes deciding which Mercury lost. Such a scary god in a 50 minute game.
    Mercs late game is disgustingly good which would be ok if his early was bad but he's got that 3 of his so there is never really a point where he is weak. He just has to cheese a few kills with his 3 ganks and BOOM.

On a side note, played against a magic bruiser jungle athena the other day...holy s***. It was not a fun time

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

I watched Drybear and Mez run a Merc/Herc lane and it was pretty hilarious/disgusting what could be done between the two Romans lol.

EDIT: On the subject of Romans, I feel like Cupid's Heart Bomb should be divided into two shots that fire like Ares chains (but twice) applying half a heart, if shot on the same target it just instantly blows up, if two targets are shot they become attracted to each other (Athena taunt both ways, basically) and when they collide the heart completes and blows up.

Obviously, the stun would probably have to be changed to a damage bonus or something or else he'd just have too much cc lol. I think this would work out well, give him a better unique ace and it's a good temp distraction for your team mates to gather up the hearts when they're on the verge of death being chased.

That and who doesn't want to throw down your ult and have 2 Gods skip towards each other through the fields of love?
    Last edited by Stranger; 10-19-2013 at 03:56 AM.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 12

IGN= Paynekills
    i once knew i guy and he said his girlfriend had like testicular cancer or somthing

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

i've been playing freya lately and she's a snowballer for sure. it's kinda ridiculous. arachne is fun as well though im not having too much success playing her with pug teams.

ign - questionmarc

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

I've been playing as Chang'e lately. I'm a bit rusty, but I'm re-learning things fairly well and I've been having a blast.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I've been playing as Chang'e lately. I'm a bit rusty, but I'm re-learning things fairly well and I've been having a blast.
    Build her with cooldown, heavy AP, and the items that bolster your auto attack damage. So long as you position right and time your attack, almost nothing can stand in your way unless you're stuck against their full team. I won a 2v3 with her and my fiance on ymir and had to 3 on 1 a herc, merc, and loki.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

so a twitch vid on the latest incoming test patch notes

Link (patch notes start around the 5 min. mark): http://www.twitch.tv/smitegame/b/472589297

Edit: So some things outside of Sun Wukong stuff and mentioning that these are probably test patch notes:

-Hi-Rez is pushing for shorter Conquest matches with a Phoenix nerf if they're killed (they only have half stats after respawning) and lifted the 60s respawn cap, so long games = long respawn timers

-FBs are more valuable (by 100g), and gold gained from killing opponents has been changed so overall you'll get less gold early game, and more late game. they also took away the death streak penalty to gold gain, at least according to the formula. however, in order to prevent hyper snowballing they put in a level difference modifier like in LoL.

-Multiple new 3rd tier branches for items, with effects that can be bonkers.
    Last edited by Jerov; 10-23-2013 at 04:44 AM.
    Messing around.

Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast