Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Well, I seem to have missed plenty since the Thanatos release. All these new AP items makes me want to try whole new builds. My IGN is Huntchez, always playing Arena and Dominion.

Again, as stated before I still suck at Conquest. If you need a decent tank or magic bruiser, feel free to tag along or bring me along.

Main characters:

Athena
    Ymir
    Sobek

Secondary characters:

Bastet
    Cupid
    Ao Kuang
    Agni
    Ra

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 46

so got around to using Zeus. first match as a 3v3 with a squishy carry team (us) versus a bruiser team with ao kuang. got spanked there super hard. Then came my second match (Conquest), and holy **** I never carried so hard in...any MOBA. 40/10/15 KDA. and Zeus felt super-easy, like throw 1, cast 3, receive kill. Throw ult, throw 1, cast 3, receive multi-kill. I actually felt a little dirty using him.

Now I have at least 1 champ if I just want to pub-stomp.
    Messing around.

General Manager Reputation: 330

Adding people on Smite now. Don't make me regret it.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 16

almost level 30 now hopefully i get lucky with my league matches! so cloooose

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    so got around to using Zeus. first match as a 3v3 with a squishy carry team (us) versus a bruiser team with ao kuang. got spanked there super hard. Then came my second match (Conquest), and holy **** I never carried so hard in...any MOBA. 40/10/15 KDA. and Zeus felt super-easy, like throw 1, cast 3, receive kill. Throw ult, throw 1, cast 3, receive multi-kill. I actually felt a little dirty using him.

Now I have at least 1 champ if I just want to pub-stomp.
    I love Zeus, I prefer to play him with more of a focus on his basic attacks. I usually go Pen Boots/Hastened Fatalis/Gem of Binding and then Tahuti or Demonic Grip depending on the magic defense present, whatever I don't get there comes next and the last item can be whatever really, I like Winged Wand for the utility and I hardly need more pow by that point anyway. Mind you I'm an Arena junkie, not sure if it's good for Conquest where the flow of gold is slower.

Hastened Fat+Gem of Binding gives you the ability to slow AND stick to any one/multiple people in your range and control the flow further by having handy dandy detonate ready, the slows and detonate make setting up super effect chain lightnings really easy. Often, even Gods with dashes/leaps can't escape you between the slows, detonates and you're innate movement spd between aegis shields/fatalis.

Your skills don't suffer a whole lot, if you keep farmed/fed early it's best so you can get the points in and the build ultimately does not lack the tools for effective skill damage, BUT it does lack cooldown and depends on your boxing ability with Zeus since your going to ultimately wanna nip at people until you snag one and then hound them down with your ability to stick to and destroy them.

Ends up feeling like your playing a Hunter Mage lol.

EDIT: Be wary that playing with hastened fat+binding is a bit different from normal and it might mess up your game if you aren't anticipating it, or get too used to it the next game you don't have them yet. Since they are slowed with each hit and you are no longer slowed down by your basics, you really need to make use of this fact and keep landing blows while chasing, if you miss and hit air you will get slowed down like normal. Keep in mind Zeus's basic attack chain is ridiculously perfect for this task.
    Last edited by Stranger; 11-28-2013 at 11:20 AM.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

well if someone's not that good at the game or is willing to learn, you can PM me ingame...preferably EU server
    ign: iRoxbro

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Welp, so far it seems that Ymir and Bastet are my ace in the hole for Domination. I'm almost positive Sobek is the only god I'm decent with in Conquest. Afterall, he was the 2nd character I used in my 3rd match months ago when I joined. Dat CC and sustain can really hurt someone's ego.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 16

just started streaming! i usually only play conquest so hit me up if you want to play!

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

Sup folks, I GOTZ DA NUTES! Ahem, I mean notes. Which are HERE.

New God is Nu Wa, from the Chinese Pantheon. She's a mage and seems to be in a similar vein as Chronos/Zeus/Freya but can summon minions and conjure a template of fog that STEALTHS everything in it. Also, she essentially turns into a Naga (snake torso instead of legs) when her passive activates.

The reveal is not out yet, so I can't post it yet. Also, Chang'e nerf, Thanatos buff, DX11 with antialiasing + new friends list blahblah read it!
    Last edited by Stranger; 12-04-2013 at 09:33 PM.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

Nu Wa looks fun as hell. I think I smell my new main

Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast