Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 16

it says new model and new kit hopefully

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

Anyone else getting the most derp matchmaking ever since the patch? I haven't gotten on yet today so maybe it's better, but I swear I was getting some of the most HUURRRRDDUUUUUURRREEERRRRGUURRRR players imaginable. I got one game where everyone but me went tank/bruiser and somehow failed to protect me every single time because they'd ALL be chasing ONE kill on the other side of the map (Arena) lol. Lvl 30 BTW, should be no reason the matchmaker can't find me some decent comrades... I'm not Ponpon or Lassiz tier awesome lol.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

never played arena - everytime i think arena i think super casual.

i don't even take casual conquest seriously anymore - just play fill roles to get my mastery up. at the same time i get really lame matches in league though

I pretty much only play Arena (reg or MOTD) and sometimes Assault, Conquest is fine but I prefer crushing my opponents in a fight instead of with an objective. I realize there's plenty of combat in Conquest but there's so many things that can interfere that have nothing to do with your capability to juke/hit/combo.

I plan to get into League Arena and attempt to escape the abysmal casual queue soon, I just haven't been playing as much lately and as a result am not at the top of my game. It doesn't help that I try to warm up in the casual queue and get handed people playing with their feet. :P

EDIT: If anyone wants to unlock Hardmode Arena, just get to Legendary with Zeus and buy the Gold skin. The focus is like going from normal space to warp drive lawl.
    Last edited by Stranger; 12-08-2013 at 12:48 AM.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

やめてください! Reputation: 286

Just played my first Nu Wa match with a very nice KDA and I wasn't even landing my Flame Strikes or AAing. Just... that ult, and in a really low CD as well.

Yeah, Nu Wa is pretty good in the right hands. A head scratcher in the wrong, lol.

What did I do to deserve this?

https://account.hirezstudios.com/smi...match=35413968

30/30/28/30/30 vs 26/30(me)/24/25/25 AND the other team had a party?? Also, my score is crud because they literally had us pegged to the doors and I decided to get as much practice as I could before the 10m surrender, which also happened to net the 10 out of 11 kills we had... though it often cost me my life. And then I didn't really care about 9m in and sold my items and boxed with thor because he fought me off to the side like a man. Kind of.

Dear Santa, plz kick the snow out of the machine running the matchmaker kthx.

/mentallyexhaustedrageend
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

how can you see levels?

If you hover over the names it will show their level, though I don't think that functionality exists in the in-game interface just the website one.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

General Manager Reputation: 330

Yea still trying to figure out Nu Wa myself. Got her in two assault matches. Got destroyed in the first and did amazing in the second. Took me half of the first match just to figure out how to properly use her snake mechanic.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

i dont understand how i get grouped up with such trash players. i keep soloing apollo and keep destroying my lane and all i get are feeders that tell me i suck cause i ask for ganks.

starting to play less and less since ranked takes way too long to queue...

Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast