Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 45 of 81 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    i dont understand how i get grouped up with such trash players. i keep soloing apollo and keep destroying my lane and all i get are feeders that tell me i suck cause i ask for ganks.

starting to play less and less since ranked takes way too long to queue...
    Just get in the habit of telling your teammates what to do(ie: when to take FG, group mid, etc). Alot of people have decent enough mechanics but lack the game sense to use them properly.

It doesnt always work out obviously since we know how some players can be but Ive come back from a lot of potential losses with some really simple guidance.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

it's not that. its to the point where they are toxic players. that just troll real hard. when you ask people to gank and their only reply 10 mins later when you die is to a 3 man gank with no missing calls in solo lane is - wow wtf you noob you lost the first tower.

or when your duo lane just yells at everyone. i don't know what happened in in the past week but i've just been getting horrible casual games.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Had an arena match myself where the most mundane comment 30 seconds into game caused our Ymir to afk and talk trash to the whole team for a full match. Meanwhile the guy he was mad at was afk, meaning ymir was only really trolling me and the other 2 uninvolved teammates. Then went on to win 3 games where the other team might as well have been bot level of skill >_<.

So yes I agree the matchmaking has been wonky since the patch.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Nope, I get what you guys mean now...holy christ....

Playing 3v3, Our poseidon takes blue when the match starts and then tower dives their team and obviously gets wrecked. "WTF where is my fking team?" Does it again a couple minutes later "U GUYS FKN SUK. Wish I had a fkin team." I try to save him later and die as their team is nice and fed at this point "Wow Kali...you fkin suck noob."

Defeat screen- "Report this fk noob Kali"

This happened like 3 games in a row now...I just dont...

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

So. I think I raged myself all the way into perfect calm over the week, the matchmaker literally continues to fix my matches lol. There's something up when I constantly get matches where I'm the only 30 on my team and it's the complete opposite on the other, or I get a duo on my team while facing a 5 man on voice.

I got nothing against pre 30 players, It's just not fair for them either, I'm decent but I can't carry these odds.

God forbid I play in the slower hours, I get matched against pro players while maintaining the same slack on my side as always and getting stomped the moment we step out of the fountain forever.

Also, new Kali is pretty fun. Though, I've only played her in the MoTD so far which was half the experience since kill marks everywhere.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

i really like the new model - the legendary and demon slayer skin look so good. unfortunately she's not my cup of tea.

i try to not care for casual that sorta helps. i've been getting decent teams in ranked though i enjoy being on the bottom elo on my team means i'll be playing with all silvers instead of being at the top and being paired up with random bronze

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

so starting to play Agni more and more in Conquest. real fun mid, needs more rocks on enemy heads.
    Messing around.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Messing around.

Im assuming all of vulcans crazy base tankiness is gone now...Im gonna missing building 1 defensive item and being tankier than everyone who isnt ymir... That new ult sounds friggin delicious though.

Aaaaand more Chang'e nerfs...

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    Awesome!

Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Page 45 of 81 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast