Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by imported_JoshuaBojangles View Post
    As long as you dont ragequit, its pretty hard to lose your goodwill. You can be hyper toxic as long as you see your games through to the end.

Side note: I really wish they would hurry up and finish gold skins for everyone so they can focus on making more interesting skins. Stargazer Anubis is friggin badass and I'd like to see more quality skins like it.
    I'm definitely not toxic. Never been reported or anything...

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I'm definitely not toxic. Never been reported or anything...
    I wasnt implying that you are toxic. Im just saying people with 100% goodwill can and will be toxic. All goodwill succeeds at indicating is whether a player leaves games or not. Chances are, that idiot who sells all his items and spams wards in his base because hes butthurt probably has just as much goodwill as your super nice, friendly teammate who gives you solid advice.

I find joust 3v3 to be the least toxic environment if you want a change of pace. Most people there are trying to learn new gods and typically have better attitudes.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Haha Smite forgot to include the item and god balance changes on the official patch notes. Contacting their PR rep before too many people notice.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 27

I started a week ago...and I really liked playing the 1v1 joust... but it's gone now for some reason; the mode is completely nonexistant. Can someone explain this to me?

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

It's still there, it was just removed from the casual tab and placed as a League mode because it uses God bans now.
    »Games & IGN«
    Wurm Online » Leviathan
    FFTA2
    »Last updated May 31 2010«

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    It's still there, it was just removed from the casual tab and placed as a League mode because it uses God bans now.
    So... what's the difference between league and casual?
    do i need an organized team for league and does it go on my record or something?

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 29

League I believe has a ranking system, and you ban gods at the start, and there can't be duplicates of any gods. So its a bit different but pretty much the same.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by imported_JoshuaBojangles View Post
    I wasnt implying that you are toxic. Im just saying people with 100% goodwill can and will be toxic. All goodwill succeeds at indicating is whether a player leaves games or not. Chances are, that idiot who sells all his items and spams wards in his base because hes butthurt probably has just as much goodwill as your super nice, friendly teammate who gives you solid advice.

I find joust 3v3 to be the least toxic environment if you want a change of pace. Most people there are trying to learn new gods and typically have better attitudes.
    I'd think the Goodwill system isn't really doing it's job if what you say is true. If so, it's flawed and needs to be looked at~

I've played a few Joust 3v3 matches. I didn't really notice any leavers in it yet. But still, kinda burnt out on Smite already. Just don't like how the community is right now in general...

General Manager Reputation: 353

Out of curiosity what made you stop playing League to try Smite?
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

I spent well over $500 and 3 years on league of legends, suffice to say the changes in the new preseason killed it for me. The number of wards you can carry, the trinket system and the so called "jungle buff" that literally ruined junglers. It just doesn't feel like the same league of legends anymore and i started playing back in feb 2010.

Smite on the other hand is new and refreshing for me.

Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast