Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

I'm scared of the implications of Geb's Stone Shield. Basically it acts like a beads that you can apply to allies every 18 secs. On top of hat the target is immune to knockback for the duration. If target is immune to He bo's knockup I'm going to be very unhappy.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 27

Been using Chaac lately, balancing mixed protections as well as critspeed. Working very well.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 39

I havn't played in sooo looong :C
    How are the new gods? Especially Fenrir, i like his design, though i've always imagined him as more of a direwolf than a werewolf o-o

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    I havn't played in sooo looong :C
    How are the new gods? Especially Fenrir, i like his design, though i've always imagined him as more of a direwolf than a werewolf o-o
    Well you really can't refer to Fenrir as a new god anymore, lol. And he isn't quite a werewolf, he is more of a wolf that can stand in two legs when he attacks.

He is strong but he really needs to commit to get a kill. All of his skills require him to be in melee range or put him in melee range so he can't poke like other physical assassins (Thor or Bastet for example). Release day Fenrir used to be OP as heck though, you would have loved him back then. He would 1HKO every squishy just by using his 3 then jump away happily.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Geb's shield is ginormous. 400 + 20% of his max health at max rank or something like that, so he can give someone like a 1000-damage shield lategame.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

General Manager Reputation: 346

Geb does seem a bit over the top. I missed like 90% of my rollout's in a 3v3 match last night and we won after a 15 minute surrender winning 13-0 because no one could kill me or my allies through that shield of his.

He's actually rather squishy and mana intensive early game so aggressive play would shut him down. But once he starts rolling, he becomes an avalanche.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Also somehow after the patch, my Goodwill was reset to 0, so I'm getting matched with leavers and noobs again...

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

trust me goodwill doesn't matter

i play with 100% goodwill and get matched up with retards all the time that either leave or feed -from ranked to regular conquest

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

For some reason I expected to be more scared of geb. I haven't encountered anybody really good with geb which is probably the problem though. I can kill him faster than any other guardian with kali at the moment. And even when they shield somebody it only takes a few seconds of attacking to take it down, doesn't make it much harder. I would love to come across somebody really excellent as geb because his skills look great and I am actually fond of his character model.

Keep in mind I ONLY play arena. I don't really like other modes, but I haven't given them a shot yet. I love the raw pvp aspect of arena despite minions being such a huge part. If anybody wants to add me my IGN is nostalgik. I'm level 18 almost 19. I usually play assassin type classes mainly kali(4)/loki(2).

They probably aren't building him right, then. I've seen a lot of people just stacking Magic Power on him with Health, but you kinda need other resistances besides Health to be an effective tank...

Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast