Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Nemesis definitely needed nerfs, but the problem is that they nerfed the wrong things. Her damage wasn't her big problem, it was the fact that she has a 50% 2s slow on a 7s cd. idk, I just find that HiRez's balance team makes a lot of questionable decisions when it comes to balancing (Zeus stomping competitive play at all levels? Better nerf Arachne and buff him lol).

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

Nemesis is going through the ebb and flow period as with all new gods. As I said, it is better if they overpower a new god and then later make adjustments not only for what I mentioned earlier, but also because the the resulting god is much more balanced than if she were close to balanced when released and there is a great deal of indecisiveness as to what needs to be changed for her to make her more balanced.

Zeus was very OP back when his aegis shield made him immune to slow, but now he is in a very good place imo. Same with Arachne, Arachne is a very high skill cap god, but if a player has the skill to land a majority of her hooks she is absolutely devastating because it's basically a guaranteed kill in most cases and once one person is down a team fight is much more likely to go in your favor.

Zeus is still OP. He's 100% pick or ban in ranked and in tournaments. The post-hit delay buffs made him even more ridiculous.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

ao kuang > all

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    Zeus is still OP. He's 100% pick or ban in ranked and in tournaments. The post-hit delay buffs made him even more ridiculous.
    I disagree. Yes he is a really really strong top tier God, but not OP. He used to be banned 100% of the time before his slow immunity shield, now he is not banned as much. Nowadays Zhong Kui is being banned more often than Zeus.

Before the slow nerf I would have agreed with you, he was super OP and infact I was the one crying out that he is OP a few pages ago in this thread.
    Last edited by Geffreyy; 02-10-2014 at 03:42 AM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Cfuson2012 View Post
    ao kuang > all
    Delete the Noodle 2014

Every mode, every game. Theres always at least one. Roll face on keyboard, do a million damage.

Really? Ao Kuang? Come on guys. He is a good zoner with his tornado and spirit's tempest, but he is the easiest god to counterplay by just sidestepping his tornado and spirit's tempest and slowing projectile.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Finally got to play a game as Nemesis, one of those matches without an instalocker. Went 25/3. That doesn't mean anything but considering I suck with Warriors/Assassins I have to say LOL.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Really? Ao Kuang? Come on guys. He is a good zoner with his tornado and spirit's tempest, but he is the easiest god to counterplay by just sidestepping his tornado and spirit's tempest and slowing projectile.
    I never said I couldnt deal with him. But having one on both teams, every game and every mode(assault aside) is getting extremely old.

He takes zero skill and everyone who plays him thinks they are hot shit since they can delete anyone from exsistance if they manage to land their burst and hes just plain and simply too strong on every map that isnt conquest.

I simply believe he is not healthy for the game in his current state.

More nerfs for Nemesis coming tomorrow. Slow strength on her 2 now scales from 30~50%, passive nerf from 5% to 3%, increased cd on her 3 and it no longer procs damage reflection on objectives such as Gold Fury and Fire Giant. Pretty decent changes; these are the changes she should have gotten to begin with.

Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast