Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

Yeah, plus it refunds all the favor you spent on Gods prior. I think I got about 82K myself for all of mine.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Yeah on the 25th.

You should hurry to 30 if you want to get Cacodemon Ymir. :P

That's the plan, the 25th? I'm 21 now, I'll try and hit a level everyday, or half a level. Should be fine then. I need that skin, not only because I play Ymir but because I don't wanna buy his skins. : ((((

Quote Originally Posted by imported_JoshuaBojangles View Post
    Even if you only plan on playing casually, get the god pack. Favor doesnt come in extremely fast and it frees you up to spend it on recolors and gold skins. The value is ridiculous as well. 30 bucks for every god...ever. When the roster is 100+, youre gonna be really glad you spent the money.
    This. It really was worth it. I bought it day one of me playing it, me and my friend instantly realized this was worth it. I've been playing way more than the price I paid. Highly recommend this great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Yeah I thought the value of the god pack was great, saves heck of a lot of time.
    Not only that but it's so refreshing, even though the roster isn't exactly massive, it does give you so much breathing room as to who to play, plus it makes Assault more interesting... unless you're like me and get Vamana 4 times in a row and hate Assault for life. ;___;
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 41

Just getting back into Smite, what do the little favor markers mean on the skins? o-o

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    Just getting back into Smite, what do the little favor markers mean on the skins? o-o
    The Favor Markers on the various Skins indicate exactly how much Favor can be used to obtain/purchase/buy the Skin in question. So, if at anytime you see 15,000 Favor (Gold Skins) it means you require 15,000 Favors to purchase the Skin. If you don't see any Favor right next to the Marker - so if you don't see a Number next to the Marker - it means that the Skin in question cannot be purchased by Favor, and only by Gems.

Generally, the 15k+ Skins are Gold Skins, and the 9.5k+ Skins are the alternate variants of the Skin for the God. When it comes to Gem Skins though, there are some that range from 300-600 that are Gems only. The 9.5k Favor Skin variants are also obtainable for 200 Gems usually, but it's often not the ideal purchase with Gems.

The other thing that are Gem only for the time being, are the God Voice Packs. Those are - I believe - 200 Gems for each Voice Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by janemba001 View Post
    The Favor Markers on the various Skins indicate exactly how much Favor can be used to obtain/purchase/buy the Skin in question. So, if at anytime you see 15,000 Favor (Gold Skins) it means you require 15,000 Favors to purchase the Skin. If you don't see any Favor right next to the Marker - so if you don't see a Number next to the Marker - it means that the Skin in question cannot be purchased by Favor, and only by Gems.

Generally, the 15k+ Skins are Gold Skins, and the 9.5k+ Skins are the alternate variants of the Skin for the God. When it comes to Gem Skins though, there are some that range from 300-600 that are Gems only. The 9.5k Favor Skin variants are also obtainable for 200 Gems usually, but it's often not the ideal purchase with Gems.

The other thing that are Gem only for the time being, are the God Voice Packs. Those are - I believe - 200 Gems for each Voice Pack.
    No no, though i know what you're talking about x3 Like on Hades three of his skins have a little Favor marker on the smaller icons :s

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    No no, though i know what you're talking about x3 Like on Hades three of his skins have a little Favor marker on the smaller icons :s
    I have no clue what you're talking about, lol. Through my SMITE, I have nothing but Locks on every God Icon at the moment...not sure if this is due to having every God Unlocked. I can only think of two possible scenarios for what you're describing;

1) The God in question has this Favor Marker/Icon because you still have to unlock it/buy it.

2) The God in question is already unlocked/bought, but it's showing you what Skins are purchasable not only by Gems, but Favor as well. (So that little Favor Marker/Icon shows you what Skins have both options; Gems or Favor.)

BIG EDIT: I believe the Favor Marker indicates if you are able to purchase the Skin regardless of what type of currency is necessary. I was taking a look at my Gods List, and it turns out that my God Rank 1 Isis has the Favor Icon on her Gold Skin, but my God Rankless (0) Tyr has no Icon on his Gold Skin. The only thing I can conclude is that the Icon is shown for any Skins you are able to purchase regardless of the currency!

Just to be safe, I checked this against various other Gods that are Rank 1, and Rank 0 respectively and it turned out to be the same, so I'm speculating as much - thus the conclusion above.
    Last edited by janemba001; 03-04-2014 at 01:15 AM.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Scylla Scylla Scylla <3

Also dat new Batz skin...hrrrrngh

Edit: phone isnt letting me post links but the reveal is up

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post

Raise your dogetacles.

Well, i guess it's true that when to opposing views are placed the truth is somewhere in between

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

They are going for the Annie/Lulu-hentai-loving-pedo audience. Gotta get em somehow.

Her one looks scary! If it's as easy to hit as Zhong Kui's card then we might be in for a rough time but if it's as difficult to hit as Thanatos's scythe projectile then we are okay. From the video the projectile width seems pretty big.
    Last edited by Geffreyy; 03-03-2014 at 06:38 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

I actually like the model. It really makes her look eerie, a little girl placed in the ocean to kill and murder people, I'm glad shes not some adult with DD's, it really just makes her look much more intimidating. I can't wait to play her. She looks amazingly fun to play too, does Sentinel do anything other than act as a ward, and teleporting her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast