Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked315 View Post
    does Sentinel do anything other than act as a ward, and teleporting her?
    When it's off CD it gives MP5. They didn't mention on the video what additional effect it gets at max rank though.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

It's basically like a Chaac axe without the damage I guess.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked315 View Post
    I actually like the model. It really makes her look eerie, a little girl placed in the ocean to kill and murder people, I'm glad shes not some adult with DD's, it really just makes her look much more intimidating. I can't wait to play her. She looks amazingly fun to play too, does Sentinel do anything other than act as a ward, and teleporting her?
    She reminds me of Alice from the SMT games. Creepy little girls who wreck face are A-OK in my book.

I wish they would add replays for non-ranked games. Some games are so good you just want to marvel at your own accomplishments.

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

Almost feel like Hirez seen that image and decided to be trolly by making her even younger. I like it though, quality stuff and Cupid really needed a homicidal older sister.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

I won 1800 gems so far from submitting drawings to the weekly art show (won three times). Granted I was submitting art when the show first started and competition was light. Nowadays the art being submitted is too darn good.

I hope I win this week. I submitted a Bakasura+Neith drawing that you guys might like. The art show is on Fridays 4:00 pm EST btw on the smite twitch stream.

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

Here's the notes guys. SCCCYYYYLLLLLAAAA!

They removed Fatalis and Gem of Binding... my favorite Zeus item combination in the universe was Hastened Fatalis + Binding, plus Hastened is my favorite item on Hunters too... This is going to take some getting used to.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Judging by the "item trees", they took a hint from Dawngate, which I honestly like.

also, coming back after a 3 (4?) month hiatus. weeee!
    Messing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Here's the notes guys. SCCCYYYYLLLLLAAAA!
    Ao Kuang's nerf was completely uncessary. The skill is a ranged projectile skillshot unlike Nemesis's slow which is much much easier to hit and harder to dodge. That being said, I'll be glad to see fewer terrible ao kuangs (on my team).

Fenrir Ragnarok cancelling was very necessary. I'm glad they did that. Sometimes if you took high spike while in ragnarok you couldn't jump away to escape because of Ragnarok.

I'm really really surprised Thor's anvil of dawn was so majorly bugged for such a long time. I expect it to crazy amounts of damage now. Thor will be a god to fear (possibly also Poseidon after buffs?).

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Ao Kuang's nerf was completely uncessary. The skill is a ranged projectile skillshot unlike Nemesis's slow which is much much easier to hit and harder to dodge. That being said, I'll be glad to see fewer terrible ao kuangs (on my team).
    Its actually pretty easy to hit and Im pretty sure the projectile itself is larger than the indicator. If you land it on a squishy, thats a free nado you get to drop right on their head and most likely a kill. All the nerf does is help prevent that from happening as often during the early game which isnt even a big deal as Ao is perfectly content to just chillax and farm. The nerf should barely effect him.

Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast