Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Here's the notes guys. SCCCYYYYLLLLLAAAA!

They removed Fatalis and Gem of Binding... my favorite Zeus item combination in the universe was Hastened Fatalis + Binding, plus Hastened is my favorite item on Hunters too... This is going to take some getting used to.
    They removed regular Fatalis, Hastened Fatalis is under a new branch: Ancient Blade.

I couldn't play my lovely Freya without it.

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

Oh that's fine then, I never cared for regular old Fatalis. Binding will be missed though it was pretty niche I admit.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

From the epic The Oddyssey and also from the Hercules disney movie I had the impression that Scylla was a serpentine hydra not a dog headed hydra attached to a little girl's privates.

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    From the epic The Oddyssey and also from the Hercules disney movie I had the impression that Scylla was a serpentine hydra not a dog headed hydra attached to a little girl's privates.
    Lore-wise she should look like this:

But yeah... Hi-Rez took their artistic freedom to the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Lore-wise she should look like this:

Thanks, I can fap to that.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post

Not calling anyone out here, just using this as a segway, but I never understood why people are so critical of Hi-rez and their god designs. No matter how many gods they have to choose from, at the end of the day they dont get to make original characters. If they want to go completely left field with something, I think its completely justified...especially when they have big fantasy moba's to compete with.

Gotta say... Scylla is pretty terrible. She is almost as bad as Ao Kuang. Her abilities are so easy to juke and she is completely countered by beads if you mess up and get hit by her root.

She is basically a noob killer similar to Ao Kuang.

Quote Originally Posted by imported_JoshuaBojangles View Post
    Not calling anyone out here, just using this as a segway, but I never understood why people are so critical of Hi-rez and their god designs. No matter how many gods they have to choose from, at the end of the day they dont get to make original characters. If they want to go completely left field with something, I think its completely justified...especially when they have big fantasy moba's to compete with.
    It all started with Geb though, when they didn't give him a snake aspect all hell broke loose. It's sort of weird though since Apollo's appearance and Athena's accent aren't particularly true to their lore.

I care more about their kits than their design to be honest. If they manage to add a little bit of the God's lore on their abilities, then that's alright.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Gotta say... Scylla is pretty terrible. She is almost as bad as Ao Kuang. Her abilities are so easy to juke and she is completely countered by beads if you mess up and get hit by her root.

She is basically a noob killer similar to Ao Kuang.
    Her 2 is super easy to land if you detonate as soon as it lands.

Beads dont counter her either...her snare is nice for free ult hits but other than that her 1 is primarily a contributor to her burst. If you need the snare to land her other abilities you probably shouldnt be playing her.

And her ult is bonkers. Huuuuge cleanup potential. Darius ult on a burst mage? Yes pls.

Her 3 is the only underwhelming part of her kit as far as Im concerned. Zero incentive to not max it last

I have seen so many terrible Scyllas miss their ult, or using it on a full health tank. Can't wait for this week to be over (and next, probably).

Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast