Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

They will probably nerf him before he is available for tournaments. I'm curious about what aspect they will nerf.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

when i was looking at the hero skills i didn't really see him as OP - for one he didn't have an ulti like hel and he has little sustain

what makes him op?

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    when i was looking at the hero skills i didn't really see him as OP - for one he didn't have an ulti like hel and he has little sustain

what makes him op?
    A physical power buff, ranged attacks, a penetrating projectile that is easy to land, a gap closer that works both as an escape and as a finisher, a movement speed buff that serves the same purpose, a stun.

He has everything except sustain but then again, why would he need sustain if he can get out of tricky situations quite easily?

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

His only real drawback is he is quite mana hungry but its pretty negligible as his kit lets him rush a trans without suffering for it.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

The only real problem with him is that ridiculous stun. The rest of his kit is pretty standard adc stuff coupled with the fact he has no ult so it makes up for it. Just that a stun with that cooldown shouldn't be in his kit.

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

I think people are having the typical new God growing pains, compounded by the fact that he's a new hybrid. It takes some effort to really squeeze his abilities out fluidly/to their fullest potential when it's clinch time.

I don't think he necessarily needs a nerf just a tweaking, he's got some areas that feel really weak to me.
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 43

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Smite Launch Day and Free gems

First of all sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section.

Smite will launch on 25 this month , and as a reward every level 10+ account will receive 100+ gems for every 10k retwets.
    We are already at 30k, but we would appreciate any help. All you have to do is to retweet this ,and if you want type #SMITELaunch to join the convention 2014 Guan Yu skin giveaway.

https://twitter.com/SmiteGame/status/446741851241201664

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    I think people are having the typical new God growing pains, compounded by the fact that he's a new hybrid. It takes some effort to really squeeze his abilities out fluidly/to their fullest potential when it's clinch time.

I don't think he necessarily needs a nerf just a tweaking, he's got some areas that feel really weak to me.
    Nah, the only hard thing about him is that the skill shots have a rather small radius for all of his skills, but if all the skillshots hit he's just ridiculous. The fact that he is a adc with the speed of poseidon, has a stun comparable to most supports with no downsides (anhur's wall requirement for stun). Remember it's a stun, not a root or slow like other adcs. His damage is nothing to laugh at and he can burst pretty damned well with his ranged 3 and 1. Also has an escape.

Like I said I would prefer he has less stun time or just move it into a root/cripple rather than a very long stun. The only real problem is that his early lane clear is almost comparable to chang'e. But coupled with a support, he could probably roam around at level 5 and gank with absurd efficiency and burst damage.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

I don't consider his lack of Ult to be a downside as he has access to 8 skills at any given time. Unlike Tyr there is no cooldown for stance switching.

He hits like a truck with high damage and passive attack speed. He can gain back health if needed with passive lifesteal. But, worst of all is his incredible ability to escape. Jump skills are the most powerful defensive skills in the game, previously the only adc that had a jump was anhur, which is why he was favored as the best defensive adc (Neith's backflip can't jump over obstacles). Unlike Anhur he has passive attack speed, passive CDR, passive lifesteal if he is in melee stance, and a movement or attack steroid.

Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast