Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

i started with adc's first

easiest role to play IMO - though i have previews moba experience so it might just be me.

their skill sets are so skill friendly anyone can pick one up and be decent at it right from the start.

the hardest characters imo are mages

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    i started with adc's first

easiest role to play IMO - though i have previews moba experience so it might just be me.

their skill sets are so skill friendly anyone can pick one up and be decent at it right from the start.

the hardest characters imo are mages
    Depends on which god you try first ( and of course your play style), I do agree that ranged is usually easier than melee however.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Anyone from the asian/aussie timezone that's looking for a group to play with? My buddy and I are starting to get into it.

Hit me up!

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

I play in the Asian timezone though I play only like 2 matches a day at most since I hit 30 because of work.

Anyway, the easiest god to start with is probably not an adc... Usually the team survives or dies by an ADC. Best to start off as a support so you get a general idea on how supporting works so if you ADC next time, you know the extent of the help you can get. Or just play a mage because of AOE.

Also chang'e and nu wa are actually bad supports and better mages since their kit doesn't allow supporting as much as bursting or sustained damage. Sun Wukong or Hel would be much better choices as support since they have more skills in their kit than can save their counterparts but also dish out decent damage. Though Hel is usually a squishy powerhouse.
    Last edited by Accany; 04-05-2014 at 01:33 PM.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

Out of all the gods I've played he bo has I think the best bad-team-carry potential. If he gets fed early he alone can win the game.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Accany View Post
    I play in the Asian timezone though I play only like 2 matches a day at most since I hit 30 because of work.

Anyway, the easiest god to start with is probably not an adc... Usually the team survives or dies by an ADC. Best to start off as a support so you get a general idea on how supporting works so if you ADC next time, you know the extent of the help you can get. Or just play a mage because of AOE.

Also chang'e and nu wa are actually bad supports and better mages since their kit doesn't allow supporting as much as bursting or sustained damage. Sun Wukong or Hel would be much better choices as support since they have more skills in their kit than can save their counterparts but also dish out decent damage. Though Hel is usually a squishy powerhouse.
    where are you from? my buddy and I are from Korea and want to start playing with a more active group. We pick up pretty quick, whats' your ingame? My ingame name is vVoice hit me up

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Ah... there's something really satisfying about getting kills with Ymir's autoattacks.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

Anubis. You dont even have to be good at Anubis... a couple of early kills and you get to be super-roaming-instagib-powerhouse Anubis and carry all the bads.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Ah... there's something really satisfying about getting kills with Ymir's autoattacks.
    It's even better when you get a double

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Out of all the gods I've played he bo has I think the best bad-team-carry potential. If he gets fed early he alone can win the game.
    A good Hebo is incredibly frustrating to play against.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

Ullr isn't nearly as OP as I initially thought. He's all about that that axe stun, which is incredibly easy to predict and avoid. If he is in his melee stance and he hasn't used his axe throw just juke like crazy.

It appears that all new gods appear OP because you haven't learned to counter them yet.

Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast